chapter 47

Aarav was quite exhausted from work today so as soon as he reached home he plopped on the couch and took off his shoes. "Jaan!" Aarav called for his wife who came running from the kitchen with a glass of cold water. Taking the glass from her hands he noticed her hands filled with henna,while gulping the water he raised an eyebrow looking at her beautiful hands. "Karwachauth" aarav kept the glass on the table and pulled her on his lap "areyy we are not in our room" avni ran her hand through his hair while he snuggles in her neck "will you keep a fast for me?" Aarav looked up at her making avni frown "ofcource i will" avni cupped his face giving a peck on his forehead "why?" Aarav questioned again "what do you mean by why all the wives keep this fast for their husband so they could live a long happy life" she caressed his face "so you want me to live long" avni scrunched her nose but nodded "why?" Aarav wrapped his hands around her tiny waist securing her so she couldnt fall down "because i love y-" avni looked at aarav with a side eye "hmm you love?" Avni gulped "i love your life" aarav frowned a wave of dissapointmet ran through his eyes "why do you love my life?" Avni wrapped her arms around his neck "because you call me jaan that means i am your life and your jaan loves her husband" avni giggled and went away. It took sometime for aarav to process that his wife had indirectly said him 'i love you' his ears turned red as a chuckle let his lips.

"Aarav dinner karla-, aap ko kia hua?" Anya came in the living room frowned seeing aarav's smile. "I'll freshen up first" aarav said and picked up his shoes moving to his room.

The dinner table was filled with chatters about karwa chauth "mama is allowed to keep divya a vrat?" Avni questiomed with the most innocent face making the girl go red. "ofcource she can, we will invite yash tomorrow then" divya and avni shared a look. Aarav was getting distracted by avni's waist which was very much visible to him and he couldnt resist. He ran a finger along her waist making her gasp "kya hua bhabhi?" Ansh who was eating rice stopped and asked "n-othing just remembered something" aarav squeezed her waist making her bite her lip. "Uh i made some kheer let me bring it" avni pushed away his hand and got up "ansh! Your food isnt running away eat slowly" ansh shook his head "papa bolte hain apne khane pe nazr rakho" [ papa says focus on your own food] "bola tou sahi hai waise" [ he said correct by the way] nandini shook her head "beta shadi karni hai?" [ beta do you want to get married] ansh left his spoon and looked at nandini "han karni hai!" [Yes i want to ]  " pehle insaan banjao phir sochna " [ first be a human then think about it "bhabhiiiii" avni came running with the bowl of kheer "jii" she served kheer to everyone "bhabhi please meri shadi kara do"[ please get me married] "fikr not mai karwao gi yeh lo kheer khao" ansh ate the kheer with a crying face making everyone shake their heads looking at his melodrama.

The little family [ meera shubham aarav avni ansh]  was settled in the garden since the weather was quite nice. Aarav layed on avni's lap with eyes closed. "Maa meri shaadi kara do naaa" [ mom please get me married] ansh held meera's arm shaking her wildly. " arey arey aise kaise shadi kara do, meri nazr mai koi bhi larki nahi hai" [ how can i get you married like this, i donot have any girl in my sight for now] meera pushed away his arm and moved away from him.

"Bhabhi aap hi kuch kardo naa"[ bhabhi atleast you do something]  ansh sat closer to avni who was busy sipping her tea. " hmm aik idea hai mere paas"[ hmm i have one idea]  she said running her head in aarav's hair" " no no pls keep your ideas to yourself" aarav warned her but who was avni to take her warnings carefully " bhaiya aap ki tou shadi ho gai na ab is kuwarai ka bhi soch lo, bhabhi aap batao"[ bhaiya you have gotten married now thing about this single men,bhabhi you tell ]  ansh diverted his attention towards avni. " how about we put an ad on olx?" Laughter boomed in the garden even the servants were giggling. " told you dont take ideas from this woman."

"Try karne mai kia ja raha hai yeh lo bhabhi mai bata ta hon aap type karo"[we can try it its not a big deal here bhabhi i am telling you you type] ansh passed his phone.

"Bolo"[ say]  avni got ready to type whatever ansh was going to blabber. "Likho zaroorat e rishta"[ proposal needed]  avni hummed
"agai bolo" [continue]
"Arey sochnai tou do"[ let me think]
"Aik pyari, parhi likhi raees zade ki aulad" [ one beautiful, educated, daughter of a wealthy man]
"Wah wah kia baat hai, agai" the three looked at the duo with a confused face.
"Dekhnai mai tara sutara jaisi, chalnai mai kiara jaisi"[ looks like tara sutara, walks like kiara] ansh said with a dreamy look
"Y-yeh kia likh wa rahai ho" [ what are you making me write] avni said making faces, which made everyone laugh.
" yaar bhabhi likho na" [bhabhi write na]
"Hmm" aarav let out an angry hm not liking ansh's way of talking
" acha acha agai bolo" [ ok continue]
"Uthai tou katrina kaif, bethai tou deepika aur bhagai tou alia" [ stands up like katrina, sits lile deepika and runs like alia]
"Aik minute aik minute yeh sab kon hain?"[ one min one min who are these]  Avni's face tilted with confusion
"Actress hain bhabhi" [ they are actresses bhabhi]
"Oh acha likin tumhari shakl dekh k koi apni actress jaisi beti ko kyu dega?" [Oh ok but looking at your face who will give her actress looking daughter]

Ansh's mouth opened with shock as once again laughtet boomed. "Yeh baat tou bilkul sahi boli avni ne" [ she said absolutely right].shubham tried to control his laughter but all went in vain. "Aarav kia kar rahain hain" avni said in a hushed tone looking him snuggled in her stomach " no one loves me i knew it i was a foster child" ansh kicked his leg in the air like a baby.

The moment the couple entered the room aarav picked his wife and threw her on the bed making her squeal. Before she could get up aarav hovered above her trapping her. He intervined their hands and pinned them above her head. "I love you" aarav looked in his eyes and avni could tell through his eyes that it was very sincere. "I know pati dev" aarav pouted 'POUTED' making avni coo at her big baby "say it naa begum" he bit her cheek and looked at her again leaning in

"I love you"
"I love me too" aarav stopped and moved back shaking his head "stubborn zalim" aarav muttered making avni laugh hard. "Idhar tou aai" avni opened her arms but aarav rolled his eyes and took off his shirt preparing to sleep.
He pushed her gently to the side while she was still laughing with tears in her eyes, like a sad baby he layed on his side and turned off the lamp.

Avni climbed over him but he had gone on his ignoring mood. "sunye na" she pressed a kiss on his cheek but he wiped it off "nahi sunna jao"
"Sun lein na" she kissed his left cheek but he wiped it again "acha phir mat sunai" avni rolled off to her side "gussa hain kia?" Aarav looked at her with a done look "acha kitna gussa hain?" Aarav rolled his eyes "hmm ziada hain" she nodded her head acknowledging.

"Tumhara karwachauth ka vrat toot jai ga" aarav said looking at her "kyu?!" Avni's eyes widened "kyu k aap jis k liye vrat rakh rahi hain wo hi gussa aur naraz hai" avni gasped and moved closer to him " i am sorry naa man jai" she joined her hands begging him and now aarav smirked "nope" avni cupped his face "wo bolo gi tou maan jai gai?" Aarav nodded "pehle aap bolai" she said shyly and aarav was stunned seeing her wives change in a fraction of seconds nonetheless he said

"I love you"
"I love you too" she was looking down playing with her fingers shyly
"Look in my eyes and then say it" avni met his gaze and breathed out "i love you aarav"aarav pinned her down to the bed kissing her madly. His hand ran along her body cupping her boob as he sucked and nibbled on her lips.
"Who do you belong to?"
"You only you"

Here is an update!! Hope you all like it and yeah i read a little about karwachauth so thought to add it in the story. Are you excited for the couples first karwachauth together. Do vote and comment!! Love you all and take care ♡

Byee