chapter 8

Hi babes how are you all? I hope you are having an amazing day or night 🌚. Well, my exams ended and its the 3rd day of my vacation only and i am all bored. What do you all do when bored??

Sohna sohna itna bhi kaise tu sohna ~
Tere ishq mein jogi hona ~

Author pov

When leaving the malhotra mansion avni hugged her 'Dad' and 'maa'. Everyone was happy seeing the little girl smiling, Meera even told avni that she wanted to meet sakshi. Considering the fact Avni and Sakshi were the only girls between them they were treated as gems. The three had head off for their home while Aarav and Avni were returning back to their house. There was a comfortable silence between them, aarav was caressing avni's soft hands while she gazed out at the city.

She was awe-struck by the tall buildings. "Aarav ji" she softly called out
"Yes my love"
"Mujhe kuch yaad kyu nahi aaraha?"
Aarav kissed her knuckles and chose to stay silent.
"I just remember going somewhere with a man, but i dont remember his face"
"Which man?" Aarav asked with a cold tone
"I dont remember its just at night there are flashbacks" she sighed not understanding how to explain.
" dont worry love i am here with you" he consoled her
"aarav ji you might know what happened or why i lost my memory so sudden?was it an accident or did someone hit me or-"
"Shhh dont get to worked up just sit back and relax"

Although she could see how much Aarav loved her and her grandma also clarified that he is her fiance but a unsatisfied feeling was crawling up in her heart. Pushing aside the thoughts she tried to think the positive aspects of this relationship well she got a mother,a father , 4 brothers , a fiance. Basically she got a big family which she imagined.

She stared at Aarav, his light stubble, a perfect nose, the two beautiful hazel eyes, a sharp jawline. Everything about him was awe-striking. His first two buttons of the white shirt were undone giving a clear view of his chest. Her gaze travelled to his hands which were gripping the steering wheel. So damn hot.

 ( you can imagine someone else too)

Aarav rubbed his free hand his lips and looked at Avni who quickly averted her gaze feeling embaressed, her face turned red when she heard him chuckle.

" This man belongs to you my love stare as much as you want."
Avni facepalmed her face her face growing red by each second.

At the penthouse

They both entered the penthouse and Aarav took off his coat and threw his coat on the couch. Avni went to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water but then she heard something.

Aarav's pov

As soon as i sat on the couch my phone started ringing i looked at the contact and it was rohan my assistant.

"Goo-d eveni-ng sir ther-e is a mis-hap goi-ng on"

"What exactly is going on,and dont stutter!"

"Si-r the black eye ga-ng attacked on-e of our war-eho-use"

"Which one" i tried to compose myself but damn this rajat is going out of hand

"The one which had all the arms"

"FUCK YOU! DO I PAY YOU TO SLEEP OR GUARD WHEN DID THIS ALL HAPPENED AND DONT FUCKING TELL ME ALL OF THEM ESCAPED"

"No si-r we captured 2 of them and killed 25"

"How many were there?!" I let out a shaky breath

"50 s-ir"

"50 FUCKING MEN AND YOU ALL DUMBASSES KILLED ONLY 25 AND CAPTURED 2 ?!! ROHAN I WANT ALL THE GUARDS IN WAREHOUSE TIED UP BEFORE I COME I AM GONNA KILL ALL THOSE BASTARDS"

"Yes sir"

I turned around to pick up my jacket but saw avni standing there with a shocked face her face was pale, tears casading down her face. Her hand which held the glass were shaking vigorously while the glass had broke on her feet which led blood flowing from her feet like a river.

Fuck fuck fuck i should have been careful.

"Lo- fuck!!" She stepped back glass pieces piercing into her feet. "Y-ou A-arav j-i kil-" before she could complete her sentence she collapsed on the floor. Oh god!

I smoothly picked her up and went to our room. I quickly called yash to come and treat avni while i ordered sushant and veer to take care of the situation,i keep Ansh out of these situations since he is a bit immature. I sat beside her, wiping her tears. Her feet was bloody hell till now.

In no time yash appeared and looked at me with a horrified expression. " treat her dumb ass!" He started treating her wounds and looked at me for an explaination.

" i fucked up real bad" i released a sigh and sat on the couch

" why cant you control your temper bhai, if you love her you need to know that she is soft at heart

" why cant you control your temper bhai, if you love her you need to know that she is soft at heart. Never in her wildest dreams she had thought about you killing someone or being invloved" yash spoke rather angrily

I rubbed a hand across my jaw " she had to know this one day or another its good that she knows it now" i shrugged.

" bhai you are behaving ... ridiculos" he sighed

"Leave and go check upon veer and sushant if they are fine"

He left.
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

That's all for today. How do you think Avni will react? Will she be scared or try to run away or will she play along?

Bye all ..