chapter 53

"Oo kuriyon aajao der ho rahi hai" shubham ansh and aarav were standing in the living room waiting for their wives who were getting ready along with divya who just came from the parlour. "Itni jaldi bhi kiya hai shubham ji" meera came walking down making someone fell in love again. "AARAV JII APNE MERA PHONE RAKH LIYA" avni held her lehenga high revealing her henna filled feet visible as she came running down the staircase. "Aarav ji" she looked up after running a hand down her lehenga, aarav's mouth was opened his eyes were shining as he scanned avni up to down " bs karde bhai khana hai kia" ansh bumped his shoulder in aarav's making him close his mouth.

"Chalo divya bhi aa gai" they all left in their cars. Aarav couldnt concentrate on driving his gaze was shifting between the road and her pouty lips. "Sunein" avni diverted her attention from the angry birds game she was playing to aarav who was already looking at her " hall jana hai hospital nahi" she leaned forward and pecked his lips. " you look too beautiful to look away, do you plan on killing me begum?" Avni giggled and hooked her arm around his biceps.

Avni

Avni

                                    Divya

                                    Divya

On the other hand

"Bhabhii meri dulhan aa gai ho gi" yash stomped his feet like a child while looking at ruhi who was making veera wear her shoes " dont worry we'll reach in ti- VEER!! aap ko bola tha anav ko ready karde" veer stopped in his tracks and ran back to his sons room " papa i am stuckk" veer helped him fit in the kurta and combed his hair moving downstairs. "Sushant veera ko le lo pls" sushant obediently moved and picked veera up "ab chalai!!" Yash yelled once again and earned a nod from everyone. As ruhi headed out veer held her hand and pulled her back and kneeled infront of her, he then pulled her leg resting on his knees and tied an anklet making her smile " thankyou its really beautiful" she embraced him in a hug " Bhabhi aajai yash sucide karne ja raha hai" veer clenched his fist "kamine romance bhi nahi karne dete"

 As ruhi headed out veer held her hand and pulled her back and kneeled infront of her, he then pulled her leg resting on his knees and tied an anklet making her smile " thankyou its really beautiful" she embraced him in a hug " Bhabhi aajai yash s...

                                     Ruhi

With a lot of yash's prayer they reached on time and soon the bride entered. Yash's words were caught in his throat as he looked at his lovely bride tears pooling in his eyes " 5 saal purani muhabbat kamyab ho gai bhaiyaa mubarak ho" sushant side hugged him.

Soon the rituals were carried out smoothly and were announced as wife and husband. Yash embraced divya in a hug pressing along kiss on her forehead while avni sobbed in aarav's chest " baby its not your wedding why are you crying" avni sniffed and looked up "pata nhi likin rona aa raha hai" she again sniffed "i'll make you cry tonight in our bed no one will stop you from crying" avni hit her shoulder and wiped her tears "thankgod my makeup is waterproof" she walked away to the happy couple.

Ansh was looking at the arrangements when he bumped into someone "ankhai hai ya button dekh k nhi chal sakte" ansh looked at him wierdly " aise kia dekh rahain hain larki nahi dekhi kia kabhi" ansh started stuttering infront of her but then remembered he is the groom's little brother and friend " who are you by the way?" He cocked up an eyebrow " Kaira sharma, naam tou suna hi hoga" ansh looked at her wierdly " and who are you?" The girl retorted back " Ansh malhotra" kaira stepped closer and lifted ansh's chin making him look in her eyes also catching him off guard " pasand ai hain aap, hopefully you'll remember me" pressing a soft kiss on his hand she trailed away leaving ansh flustered.

"ANSH! What are you doing here everyone is asking for you" anya grabbed his hand and pulled him inside but he seemed unaffected.

All the family members got busy in meeting people and conversing with them. "Apni ankhain sambhaliye sahab, dil ki baatain bata rahi hain" divya winked at yash who was constantly staring at her. Yash after hearing her looked away his ears turning red "ab kya karai na chahte huye bhi sari attention tumhari hi taraf hai" diya pouted making yash confused.

"I am hungry" divya adjusted her dress and looked at yash "bs itni si baat mai khud khiladeta hun" and like he said he did feed her ignoring thousand piercing eyes looking at them. " did you eat? " ruhi asked her husband " you?, later tonight my love" veer blew a kiss and walked away to some guests.

All reached yash's house till 2 am to perform the other rituals. First it was time for the ring game, avni had hosted all the games because it was really exciting for her while anya wasnt much interested.
"Divya tumhe jetna hai" she patted her back and started the game in two rounds yash had won and in the third round divya had shown her puppy eyes making yash lose and divya automatically win. "No worries any way we know divya will have the upperhand" ruhi shrugged while the other ladies agreed. " i was thinking that we should have the muh dikhai and the pehli rasoi tomorrow only its quite late if we start the muh dikhai" nandini said and all agreed. Avni and ruhi took divya to her new room.

The boys came walking to the bedroom but found ruhi and avni leaning on the doorframe chatting about god knows what.

"Wohi mai bolo, itna masoom chehra aur aisi chalak harkatai"
"Yeh tou kuch bhi nhi tum saira ko dekhti ankhai phar phar k hamarai shohar ko tar rahi thi"
" di mai tou ghar ja k aarav ki nazar utaro gi aap bhi yehi karai ga agar bemaar ho gai tou!"
"Han sahi keh rahi ho, mere bete ko bhi nhi chora kisi ne us becharai ka poora cheek pata nahi kon kon si lip shades se bhra hi"

Aarav and veer rolled their eyes a small smile dancing upon their wives possessiveness and care towards them. "Bhabs mujhe andar jana hai" yash said tapping both of their shoulder but avni showed him her hand and continied to talk. Yash didnt understand and passed a highfive making avni frown " paisee" yash frowned " bhabhi i dont have your money" avni hit her forehead while ruhi cleared her throat " if you need to go inside then pay us an amount only then you can go inside" sushant also stood on the door " han bhaiya paise do divya ko lo"

"Sale betray kardia tune tou"  yash muttered giving sushant a murderous glear but after 10 minutes yash finally handed his wallet to the three who stood like warriors. The door opened and yash wenr inside while the two ladies were dragged away to the cars.

" aarav ji mai tou thak gai " aarav shook his head at her acting "but baby its a wedding night and we should do something rather than sleeping" avni took off her jewellry and replied " aap ki tou wedding 11 months pehle ho gai thi" aarav scoffed and retorted back " aise bol rahi ho jaise i fucked you on our wedding night only" instead of a reply he earned avni's glear making him quiet 'biwi hai ya villan samajh nahi ata'

I guess this was long enough 😭. Hope you all like the chapter donot forget to vote and comment. I will try going regular with the updates but the timings are not fixed. I hope you all like the story overall :)

Love you all,
Bye.