chapter 35

Aarav's pov

After making sure everyone was asleep i called the boys in my study to discuss some matters. "I need you all to do something for me" everyone face was filled with curiosity "Avni is being stalked" i heard gasps " this is not it this is going for a long time moreover that fucker showed up at our house precisely he tried to touch avni in my business party and i am pretty sure that man showed up yesterday too"

yash stood up his chair going back with a screech " bhaiya you should have informed us earlier" now how should i tell him i only got to know about this a few days back "we shouldnt discuss why didnt i tell you guys we should discuss what should we do now"

Ansh who was nibbling on his lips all this while spoke up " what do you want us to do bhaiya?" I signed them to come close " first of all we need to search from the party list and i would need avni to go through that so we can catch the uninvited guest.

Yash i want you to keep a track on those letters which he sends go to the mail person or the post office and search about it, Sushant i want you to give a background check on HARSH JAISWAL" i turned towards ansh " you need to keep an eye on anya that girl seems suspicious i have caught her talking to god knows who in privacy and i heard her saying avni's name multiple times" ansh nodded.

"Veer i am not giving you any work related to this matter you will handle all the office work by my side because you have to take care of ruhi and anav as well"he nodded as well and soon i dismissed them and walked to my room where my sleeping beauty was sprawled all over the bed.

After changing my clothes i slipped in the bed laying beside the love of my life. I removed the hair from her face and pressed a soft kiss on her lips and the next moment she fluttered open her eyes giving me a small smile

"aap kahan thai? Mai aap ka wait kar rahi thi likin phir mai so gai" she layed her head on my chest "i am here now my love you can sleep peacefully" there was a moment of silence but then she spoke up suddenly " aarav ji" i smiled " jee aarav ki jaan"

i felt her getting nervous because she was fisting my shirt "what do you think about us having a baby?" Her question caught me off guard just because of dadi she is asking a stupid question well not stupid but irrelevant for now "love its too early for a baby maybe after 3 or 4 years" i heard her whisper a small okay and soon her breaths felt slowing down which meant she had slept.

Morning

Avni's pov

I did woke up around 10 but i couldnt get up it was as if my bones were hurting to the core not only this but my head was pounding furiously. As i opened my eyes i felt them burning infact my whole body felt warm "god what is happening" i clutched my head and looked beside me, the bed was empty. "Shit aarav ji might have left" i turned to pick up my phone and call him

"Good morning darling"
"Good morning" my voice came out so weak
"What happened my love"
"Nothing aarav ji"
"You seem not okay, I'll come back home now"
"No no aarav ji i am very much okay its just a little sore throat"
"I told you not to have too much ice cream yesterday, i'll try to come early"
"No need aarav ji i'll take a medicine i need to go bye bye"
"Hm bye take care"

I declined the call and slumped in the bed again and i didnt realize when did i fell asleep.

I felt someone tapping my cheek and calling out my name "avni get up beta you have such a high fever come on" i sat up and mama adjusted the pillows "beta why didnt you call me we need to go to the doctor" mama touched my forehead put a thermometer in my underarm

"should i call aarav" my eyes opened "no no mama wo buhat gussa honge" she checked the temperature "hayee 103°c avni jaldi se change karo mai soup la rahi hon then i'll take you to the doctor" i quickly stood up " mama nai bilkul theek hun doctor k paas kyu" she seemed to be in a thought "han why call a doctor when we hve yash" my eyes widened but mama had already went out before i could argue. I dragged myself to the washroom and changed into a suit.