chapter 44

"He kissed my cheek!" Sakshi told to her friend jumping up and down in excitement but didnt knew someone who shouldnt have heard had heard it already and was looking at her with the most deadliest glare. "Who kissed you?" Anav came infront of her interrogating her "aarush" she simply said while her cheeks painted with a red hue which pissed off anav real bad. He leaned and kissed her cheek for a bit longer making sakshi go red. Anav's lips twitched into a smirk and he went away like nothing happened.

The whole house was now busy in preperations for yash and divya's wedding. Yash's entry was banned in the malhotra's mansion which made him very frustrated. "Aarav ji bata bhi den!" [ aarav ji tell now!] The ladies had dragged aarav, veer and shubham with them while ansh and sushanr were forcefully sent to work. Currently avni was selecting her dress for the engagement and aarav wasnt helping her "take both of them" he shrugged making avni groan " aarav will this colour suit me?" Anya's voice came from behind. She held a beautiful dark green lehenga and aarav just nodded making her smile.

Avni gritted her teeth in anger avni took meera's help and settled on the lehenga and now was helping divya and ruhi to select theirs. "Jaann" a pair of arms wrapped around her waist "kya kar rahai hain" [what are you doing?!] Avni once again said feeling irritated "ja k help karai uski" [ go help her] "who's?" Aarav looked right and left "anya ki" avni freed herself and joined all the ladies. Aarav was really in the mood to tease her and this was just the starting. "Ok then donot go anywhere else stay with ruhi and others" he said and moved to anya who's eyes shined when aarav came near her. "Are you done?" Anya nodded "do you wanna grab a coffee?" Aarav asked her politely while avni fisted the dress in anger "sure why not" both of them walked to the nearest shop and were vividly visible. "Aarav ko kia ho gaya?" [ what happened to aarav] ruhi tilted her head and looked at veer "he is trying to make avni jealous" veer shook his head in disbelief. Avni was glancing at them from time to time and noticed how happy anya was while they both walked back to them. Aarav too was answering her which made her extra jumpy.

Avni felt hurt but she didnt utter a word "how is work going?" Aarav directed the question to anya "perfect! Our head was saying that i may soon be promoted to your floor" aarav acted shocked "is it so, hmm then we can meet regularly" anya also beamed in happiness "maybe we can grab lunch or coffee together" aarav nodded. "Avni do you need ice-cream?" Veer asked as he was buying one for divya and ruhi everyone expected her to say 'yes' since ice cream came in her top 5 favs but she shook her head. "A-are you sure?" She nodded and took a sip of water. Veer and shubham both glared at aarav who knew he had fucked up AGAIN real bad.

"VEER WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Ruhi looked at her husband in horror "stop shouting my princess will get scared" ruhi looked at him in disbelief "and god gave you eyes you can see what i am doing" he brought his finger to veera's mouth and she licked the ice cream of it giggling at the end.

"Papa i want to go home" avni went near her father in law "ok bacha we'll go now" everyone headed back to their respective houses and went straight to get some rest. Avni was sitting in the balcony looking at the night sky which had a lot of stars. "Jaan where are you" aarav called out for her but then saw a figure sitting in the balcony "what are you doing here jaan" avni shook her head still staring at the sky "something is wrong" aarav frowned and sat beside her "what's wrong tell me?" She shook her head again "dont know but something is wrong very wrong" she got up and attempted to move out but aarav grabbed her hand
"Sit here"
"I'll call anya she would love to sit with you"
"But i want to sit with you"
"But you like anya's company more right!" Her nose flared in anger
"Are you jealous huh?"
"When i asked you to choose one of my dress you didnt ever respond properly and when anya asked you quickly replied back then you went with her and i saw you fucking smiling with her you never smile or talk to me with this enthusiasm huh!!" Avni exhaled after spilling her heart out.

She then straddled him and moved closer to him "if i am yours you are mine too aarav ji and i donot share what's mine". Aarav was beyond shocked seeing this side of his little wife and to be honest he loved it, his hands travelled to her hips. He leaned in and placed a series of kisses on her throat making her head tip back.

I *kiss* am *kiss* yours *kiss*

His hands came in contact with her bare waist making her feel hot. Aarav's kisses had travelled down to her cleavage making avni whimper, he licked and sucked on her neck making her breaths fastened. "Aarav ji" she whispered. "I wanna make you mine" avni nodded shyly and aarav wasted no time in grabbing her and threw her on the bed.

Ehm ehm .... privacy naam ki bhi koi chirya hoti hai likin agar aap log chahte ho touuuu ... hmm you know what i mean. Hope you liked the chapter donot forget to vote and comment love you all take care.

Byeee