chapter 46

The couple came down for breakfast to join their family. Aarav was highly pissed and it was very much visible on his face. Why? Because avni had covered all of the hickies on her neck with concelar.
"Itne sado kyu ho rahai ho aarav bhai?"[ why are you being so boring aarav bhai?]  Ansh munched on the bread. Avni flipped her hair back making a small hickey on her neck visible because she had forgetten to cover that one. Shubham quickly got up and took out a bundle of note circling over avni's head and handed it to ansh "yeh kisi ghareeb ko dedena" [ give these to some one poor] avni looked at him awkwardly and then met a smirking face of meera and her husband. Divya who sat beside her covered her neck and then she realized why did this happen. She looked at her husband with a not so nice gaze. She covered her face in embaressment "koi baat nahi beta" [ its ok my child] after breakfast avni rushed to her room and sat on the bed inhaling and exhaling harshly.

Aarav stepped in the room and smirked looking at her "after so many rounds, you are still running here and there impressive begum" avni's ears and neck turned red "AAP!!" She stomped her feet and gritted her teeth in anger, aarav stiffled his laughter looking her all worked up. "Its ok they are just happy" avni's eyes flicked towards him "buhat khushi ho rahi hai aapko!" [ you are very happy arent you] avni's got up and moved to the dressing table but her hand accidentally hit the perfume causing it to fall down. "Wow tor dia? Do aur tor do" [wow you broke it? Break another 2 as well]

Avni clutched her head " kitna bolte hain aap uff" [god you speak too much] "sunti tou aik bhi nahi ho" [but you dont listen to one] aarav mumbled but to his bad luck avni heard him "mai hi mili hun kia aapko tang karne k liye"[ am i the only one you found to trouble] avni passed by him hitting his bicep "you were the one saying you dont have a sister in law nor any family politics thought i would take the role" aarav shrugged "thori dair mai pitay gai ya abhi" avni took of her jutti and waved at him "u-h i'll go to office begum bye" aarav blew a kiss at her and rushed out of the room.

In the evening

"Koi chand sitara hai
Koi pholon sa piyara hai

Koi khushi ka ishara hai
Koi is dil ka sahara hai

Tum ko bs apna banana hai
Humai jo jaan se pyara hai

Wo naam tumhara hai"

There was no one in the house except avni and divya and when avni came down she heard someone in the kitchen precisely a manly voice. She slowly stepped in the kitchen to witness yash kaur sitting infront of divya who was cutting vegetables and had a blush creeping on her cheeks. "No aarav ji how can yash bhaiya come here he is banned from this house na" avni said loudly making yash fall of the stool on which he was sitting. Divya looked at him in horror he quickly hid beside the fridge hearing the jingling of anklets. "Arey divya what are you making" divya nervously looked at her "chinese"  avni nodded and went to the fridge making divya's breath stop.

"I am thinking to make red velvet cake, yash bhaiya really likes it but he cant come what can we do" avni deliberatly said this and took out the ingredients "arey bhabhi who said mai tou yahin hun" [ who said sister in law i am here only] yash came outside making avni laugh while his gaze met with divya who shook her head. " koi chand sitara hai, koi pholon sa piyara hai. Hmm not bad" avni smirked "please bhabhi dont tell anyone please please" avni just nodded and fed him the cake.

2 AM

"Aarav jiiii" avni shook him making him groan and open his eyes. "Heavy bike pe jana hai" avni pouted and aarav looked at the time. "On one condition" aarav got up "what?" Avni too got up in excitement"you'll let me do whatever i want after we come back" avni frowned but then nodded. Both of them changed their clothes and headed outside. The weather was a little chilly but perfect, after both got settled aarav started riding slowly at first but then sped up. The roads were empty and it had started to drizzle making the atmosphere more romantic. Avni squealed and held aarav more tightly as they both rode all round the city. It was 4 am when they reached an isolated hill, both sat there in silence observing the sunrise. Avni was sitting between his legs and turned her head to see aarav who was already looking at her. Both leaned in and shared a kiss. "Lets go home" avni nodded and again they drove back home.

On the other side

"I think its time avni should know the truth" the other hummed "its useless to hide such a big thing from her right" the other looked at her "she'll be broken you know how she gets when in pain" he shrugged his shoulder and sighed "god had other plans for our avni"

Here is an update! Hope you all enjoy the chapter donot forget to vote or comment on the chapter. Love you all take care and guys one more thing do you need a story of shivya or anav and sakshi?

Byeee