chapter 27

Avni was awakened due to a man who was busy sucking her nipples which were so sore by now. Her eyes were still closed but a small smile came upon her lips she couldnt explain the feeling at the moment all she knew was it felt good, she ran a hand through aarav's silky hair making him leave her nipple with a pop. He hovered above her and stared at her lovingly, she knew he was staring at her still she kept her eyes closed.

Aarav moved leaned in and bit her cheeks making her squeal and open her brown doe eyes. She glared at him cutely and sat up on the bed covering herself with the blanket. Aarav leaned in for a kiss but a someone knocked the door making him growl while avni stiffened her laugh. Avni went to get freshed while aarav went to the person who disturbed his moment,he opened the door and was met with waiter who brought breakfast, he angrily pulled in the trolley and sat on the couch. Avni came outside and sat beside him taking a bite from the french toast "what happened to you?" He passed her a look which she understood. She moved forward and placed a kiss on both of his cheeks smiling "no mmm" before he could continue saying anything she stuffed a bite in his mouth.

                          Today the couple decided to go to visit the lake because of which they left early today avni was excited as usual while aarav kept an eye out for any men or boy being near her

Today the couple decided to go to visit the lake because of which they left early today avni was excited as usual while aarav kept an eye out for any men or boy being near her. They stayed by the lake till the evening since the weather was really good,the atmosphere was getting cold. They talked,ate,laughed and shared a few kisses.

When they returned back both were quite tired since they did a lot walking mainly aarav who carried avni half way back. But avni's all tiredness ran away when she looked at the balcony, the fairy light were on,the candles were lit, there were roses spread around and table which had some desserts and chocolates. Aarav quickly lookes at the time and pulled her in the balcony he started by kissing her forehead "1" he kissed her nose "2" then he captured her lips "3" avni closed her eyes but felt soft cold thing falling on her hand she opened her eyes and pulled away to witness snowflakes falling. Everything looked enchanting, aarav had already planned this since he got to know about the snow forecast.

"This is so beautiful" she looked at aarav and then the view. She looked at her palm where the snow flakes were resting,she grabbed his hand and hurried out of the hotel in to the main streets. Her breath of uneven "what's going on my love?" "I-i" she pulled his collar and kissed him while the snow fell upon them as they got lost in the moment.

"What was this butterfly?" Avni was shyly looking at him her cheeks painted red "i-i read it in one of my books so i wanted to try it out" Aarav bit his lip looking at her "what else did you read in there?" "Aaravv jiii" she said and ran inside. How could she even forget the moment when aarav caught her reading her book mainly the erotic part. Aarav followed her like a lost puppy in to the bedroom truly a sight to see.

Avni quickly changed into her nightdress and sat on the balcony with her book as aarav was recieving a call. He clicked a few pictures of her without her noticing, his gaze travelled to her long legs but walking closer he figured out she had slept a small smile coming on his lips watching his love of life sleeping. In no time she was tucked in bed and aarav too slided in his hand travelled to her boob slowly tracing upon the skin making her whimper and she pulled him closer, aarav didnt miss a chance and snugggled into the valley between her breasts after giving a few kisses here and there.

"I'll love you always and forever, you bring colours into my dull life everywhere you go you seem to be popping rainbows behind. You are like a delicate rose whose petals i wanna protect from falling i wont let you worn out never. I promise to love you till death" he confessed his feelings slowly stepping into a deep slumber

"I wish i could tell you that i love you too" she opened her eyes and pressed a kiss upon his head a slow smile dancing on her lips seeing him sleeping like a baby on her breast, his head was dipped in her cleavage while his other hand was on her boob. She kissed her knuckles and took in a deep breath.