chapter 52

Today was the haldi event of the couple. As decided by the girls they were from the bride's side while all the boys were from the yash's side. The boys were kicked out of the malhotra's mansion since the girls wanted it while all the boys moved to veer's house.

The makeup artist, hairstylist and whosoever the ladies needed for help came to the malhotra's mansion. While avni was getting ready for the wedding her phone rang and it was aarav, she had been ignoring his calls since yesterday so she decided to pick up for now.

"Jee"
"Jaan i miss you please i wanna see you jaana please can i come back home"
"No no not now you all can return to the mansion by tonight ? Are you ready by the way"
"No jaan i cant find the cuffs"
"Aarav ji i kept it in the guest room drawer only the first one"
"Ok found them"
"Ok i am getting ready bye"
"Jaan atleast send me a picture pls pls"
"Nope" and with that avni declined the call. "Madam its done" avni nodded and went to check on ruhi since she was also handling veera.

"Diii" avni entered but found the room empty but veera sitting in the middle of the bed in a yellow lehenga. She got busy in playing with her also she snapped a photo of her and send it to veer. Ruhi came out of the closet after getting dressed and they both complimented eachother. With veera in avni's arm they both headed out to the vast garden where the event was to be taken place.

The guest started flowing in and the ladies got busy

The guest started flowing in and the ladies got busy. "Mama" avni went to her mother in law who was engaged in a convo but meera turned her attention to her daughter "papa log kahan hai?"
"Late as usual" avni shook her head but the ladies attention was caught by 7 handsome males walking in dressed in yellow kurta and waist coat. Aarav found his wife staring at her so he replied with a wink making her blush while ruhi was stunned by his son and husband, anav ran to ruhi and hugged her while veer was mesmerized by her daughter and especially his wife.

"Oye meri wali kahan hai?" Yash said looking here and there and just then divya came down the stairs along with anya and nandini. As soon as their eyes met divya smiled making him fall back "bs bhai aap yash ho sharukh khan nahi"

While everyone got busy in looking at the bride and groom avni quickly back hugged her husband catching him off guard but a sweet smile formed upon his lips

While everyone got busy in looking at the bride and groom avni quickly back hugged her husband catching him off guard but a sweet smile formed upon his lips. They both shared a hug and aarav pressed a kiss on her head " you look breath-taking jaan" aarav's eyes ran up and down her body like a soft caress " i missed you" avni again hugged him and pressed a kiss on the corner of his lips " i missed you a lot"

The ceremony continued but then ruhi and avni sat beside yash and removed divya "yash bhaiya aik gift hai aap k liye eyes close karain" yash obediently closed his eyes and soon was showered in haldi.
"YAAARRR"
"ANU FIREE!" Anav and his friends pulled out the watergun which too contained the turmeric water and in no time yash was showered in it. "Chalo koi nahi aaj naha lena sahi se" sushant said between his laughter earning a glear from yash but he didnt care.

"Meri pyari si behna apne bhaiya ko aik hug tou dedo" avni got alert "n-ahi nahi bhai" she moved back as yash came forward "aarav jiii!!!!" Avni used aarav as a shield and in her place aarav's clothes were too covered in turmeric water.

"Papa" anav acted as if he was loading his gun spraying veer in the turmeric water too. "SUSHANT JAAN PYARI HAI TOU BHAG LEEE" ansh yelled and ran while anav's crew ran behind them drenching them in yellow too.

Divya was returning to her room but she was pulled by yash in a corner. Her face lit up looking at him,they stared at eachother unknowingly leaning in .

"I bet they will kiss" avni spoke looking from behind the pillar
"Arey nahi bhabhi" ansh continued
"They will" avni was determined
"What are you both doing?" Aarav whisper yelled at them but avni made him shut up and watch the scene.

"ACHI!!" Ansh rubbed his nose making both of them pull away and look at the 3 culprits "Ansh k bachee" avni stepped on his foot making him scream and stomped to her room along with aarav tagging along.

"Idhar tou aao janeman" aarav pulled back avni as she headed to the washroom avni didnt protest knowing how much her husband had missed her instead she wrapped her hands around his neck and both had a small smile playing upon their lips as they stared eachother lovingly. Aarav captured her lips and sucked hard. Avni moaned and kissed him back both lost in the love and pleasure, as avni was out of breath she tapped aarav's shoulder and pulled away resting their foreheads against eachothers

" i love you " both confessed at the same time their hearts filling up with warmth and for the rest of the night aarav didnt detach avni from his body.

Here is a small update, i hope you all liked the chapter i'll try updating from today and yes i will be skipping the haldi and the sangeet function the next chapter will be about #shivya ki wedding so yes. Take care of ourselves and love you all.

Bye
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡