chapter 32

Avni was busy setting up the table along with the help of divya and meera. She had strictly prohibited ruhi to move so ruhi was seated with anav who was whinning about something." Aaj bahu nai nashta banaya hai" shubham came downstair "good morning papa" she smiled at him "good morning bache, yeh aarav kahan hai" avni grew nervous since she didnt saw aarav from the morning "wo bechara bacha tou yash aur sushant k saath so raha tha aap ki beti ne bahr jo nikal diya tha" nandini settled on the table "sachi beta?" Shubham and meera looked at avni with a shocked expression which made her nervous but she nodded her head looking down. "I am so proud of you beta, kisi ki tou sunta hai wo larka" shubham chuckled and sat on his place. Avni also smiled but looking at nandini colours left her place.

Divya was in the kitchen all her concentration was on the tea. Yash entered the kitchen with quiet steps and back hugged her making her flinch badly, she looked at him with a scared expression her chest heaving up and down with heavy breaths. "Kya hua?" Yash questioned her with a soft tone "a-ap yahan kyu aai hain?" Divya looked everywhere except his face. "Divya look at me" yash said with a stern tone "kya hai! Bahr jai na" divya looked at him and pushed him back " chai gira don gi aap k uper hatai" she walked away with the tray. "Is ko kia hua aik dum se" yash found her behaviour quite odd but he shrugged it off and moved out.

Everyone was busy having breakfast well that's what avni thought. She kept her hand on aarav's thigh but he swiftly pushed it away not even giving her a glance. She kicked his leg but no response, she kept glancing at him but he seemed unaffected. "Beta sun lo us ki baat woh sakoon se nahi bethi gi warna" shubham said making avni go red as all looked at her and laughed. "Lets go" he motioned the boys and they got up in a swift move. "Apne pati ko manana bhi nahi aata tumhe tou" anya scoffed.
"Avni, tum anya k saath chale jana aarav k office" ruhi said "han zaroor" meera said getting up. "Likin avni jaldi aajana mujhe tumhe bazaar le k jana hai" avni nodded and got up. She got up and went to the kitchen to cook something nice for her husband and the boys.

"I'll leave till 2 get ready i dont like to wait" anya walked to her room. Avni was done with all the cooking and went to get ready.

                                     Avni

                                     Avni

                                   Ruhi

                                  Anya

She got dressed in aarav's favourite colour, wore bangles and anklets, curled up her hair and did a bit of makeup. She moved downstairs and picked up the bag in which she kept the food,she also got some roses clipped from her rose garden which she and ruhi planted. "Kisi ki nazr na lagai be" meera put a kala teeka. Ruhi and also came by since she too wanted to spend some time with her husband "divya agar anav zara sa bhi tang karai tou call kardena" "arey dii aap tension kyu le rahi hain"

The girls walked out and reached the company in a half an hour. Since ruhi had came here alot of times she went to the reception " this is anya she is here for an job interview and this is Aarav's wife" the receptionist looked at avni
"Its so good to have you here maam let me guide you to sir's room" she quickly went towards her "what about me?" The receptionist looked here and there "mihika take her to the waiting room" another came and took anya with here while the receptionist took avni to aarav's room. "Thankyou" avni chirped and knocked the door a cold voice responded "come in" she quitely entered and looked at him who was busy reading some files and didnt even look at her so she cleared her throat catching her attention.

Aarav's pen drop as he looked at her, his gaze was stuck on her which made her all fluttery.
"Wow" avni giggled and walk towards him she pushed the file on one side and sat on the desk facing him " dont tell you came here looking like this" he eyes her breast which was on full display "what if i say yes" he looked directly in her eyes and got up adjusting himself between her legs. Avni leaned forward in attempt to kiss him but aarav moved back. "Aarav ji sorry naa"
"Hmm" he wrapped an arm around her waist dragging her close. His head dropped to the crook of her neck and started showering her with kisses.

Veer's side

Ruhi entered the cabin without knocking "DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK-" veer's words were caught in his throat. He blinked his eyes simaltaneously taking in the exquisite look. " i do know how to knock you down" she walked inside sitting on his seat since he was standing. "Damn jaan you look so pretty"he leaned closer and ruhi ran her hand sensually on his chest. "You wanna get fucked tonight princess" she hit his chest "i am pregnant idiot" veer nodded and scooped her gently laying her on the couch. He hovered above her and removed the fabric from her chest while kissing her senselessly. He pushed the fabric of the blouse from her boob and latched his mouth to it sucking licking and teasing her nipple.

Aarav's office room

"Aarav ji i need to go na" aarav was busy inhaling her scent " go where jana?" He looked up " i need to go with dadi" she jumped off the table covering her breast. "Eat the food and call veer bhaiya and the others too" she moved towards the gate and anya is here for the interview" he looked at her with puppy eyes "byeee" she moved outside giving him a flying kiss.

As soon as ruhi and avni came back dadi took avni with her to the market and bought so many things she was sitting in the shade herself and making her go round and round the place in the sunny weather. Nandini didnt even give her a chance to change so she was pretty much roaming around the market wearing heels and heavy jhumkas beacause of which her ears hurt like hell. She just wished to go home soon

U p d a t e !
Have fun reading!! Drop your opinions on tbe story or the chapter.
Do vote and comment
Byee
Your author

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕