chapter 24

After dinner as soon as avni enetered their room which she thought would be decorated was indeed decorated but with aarav's and her clothes all over the place. The room looked more like a 5 year old's room!! She was a clean freak and looking at this mess she sat on the couch trying to calm herself down. The moment aarav came inside avni yelled " AARAV MALHOTRA WHAT IS THIS?!! ARE YOU A 5 YEAR OLD HUH I AM HELLA SURE THE MAID WOULD HAVE CLEANED THIS PLACE BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE PUT YOUR 2 FEET LONG LEG IN BETWEEN" she again looked around " it will be cleaned in two minutes you donot need to scream at me mrs. Aarav malhotra"

"T-two minutes?" Aarav nodded and threw his coat on the couch which added fuel to the fire."you will be sleeping on the floor today not even on the couch" she showed him her finger which aarav bit softly "thats not happening"
"Sleep on the floor or donot touch me, you have two options pick wisely our honeymoon is also coming thru so pick carefully". "Why dont we come up with a third option? We'll clean this together and cuddle?" Avni squinted her eyes at him " aarav malhotra you are sleeping on the floor"

"You are gonna make me aarav malhotra sleep on the floor from whom people are scared and the number 1 youngest ceo and billionare will sleep on the floor unbelievable" avni ignored his words and started picking up all the clothes she also called a helper while aarav was sulking sitting on the couch. It took an hour when the room was clean and sparkling, aarav had changed and was sitting on the bed while avni had gone to change. When avni came out and saw him sitting on the bed she raised an eyebrow and pointed at the floor "its your punishment" aarav rolled his eyes and slided under the bedcover. " bibi this is my room and my bed and i'll sleep here"
"If thats the case i'll go in the guestroom woh bhi aapka tou nahi hai?"
"You are sleeping with me mrs. Aarav"
" ok fine you sleep on the couch"

Aarav didnt want her to go in the guestroom and accordinng to his plan avni is a heavy sleeper she wouldnt even notice if he comes in the bed after she sleeps so he got up and layed on the couch like a good boy which he definetly wasnt.

"Wish me a good night atleast, mannerless woman" aarav blurted out as he saw avni getting in the bed but her movement stopped suddenly " i hope k aap k khuwabon mai churail, bhoot aur chipkali aai good fucking night" she said everyword while gritting her teeth " yeh kafi hai ya aur don" aarav was silent and staring at her bold little figure itni choti si jaan he likin gussa tou dekho naak pe chara k rakha hota hai

As per his plan aarav had climbed in her bed and slowly wrapped an arm around her waist when she felt her getting stiff "you are still up?"
Avni turned around and looked at him "i am sorry" aarav frowned " woh mai aap ko itna gussa karti hon aur itna tang karti hon aur aap agai se kuch bhi nahi bolte woh mai kia karo mujhe khud hi gussa aa jata hai mai aap k oper chilana nahi chahti likin wo khud hi hojata hai" aarav smiled at her cute explaination " hmm its ok" avni smiled and looked at his hazel eyes while he reciprocated the action. They felt a force pulling them closer and both closed their eyes slowly their lips coming in contact. A satisfied groan erupted from aarav's chest as avni kissed him back, the time had stopped for them it was just both of them. Aarav travelled his hand down to avni's vagina and cupped it making her moan.

Aarav pulled her closer, and deepened the kiss but avni was out of breath so she pulled away slowly. Her cheeks were red indicating how shy she was at the moment she couldnt lift her gaze and look into his eyes while aarav was enjoying every moment of it he ran his thumb across avni's lips and whispered " you are so addictive my little vixen"

Here you go an update!! My wattpad is still having problems but i am managing to update the story through its website so yeah!
Do tell me if you like the chapter by voting and commenting!!

Byeeeee<3