Chapter 64

Initial months

In the initial months aarav had been really careful with Avni, he had made a proper diet plan for her and eliminated all the junk she use to eat but avni use to sneak out with Ansh and both use to enjoy the junk food. Avni's tantrums and demands were increasing day by day she use to wake up aarav at midnighting asking him to cook for her and Aarav use to.

 A few weeks back all were settled in the living room since aarav learned about ansh ansh and avni's unhealthy snacking what added to the shock was that shubham and meera knew about it only he was the one unaware. At night when aarav came inside the room he found the poor girl sitting in the corner crying in the dark, he immediately picked her up settling her on his lap "avni, jaan what's wrong talk to me" he wiped her tears asking in worry "i am such a bad wife na, i trouble you so much and you are so nice you always take care of me and agree on whatever i say i am so bad i am sorry" she sniffed making aarav's heart clench but somehow he quitened her down and with that she fell asleep.

Mid pregnancy

Avni's baby bump was now showing and as one of Ansh's habit while returning back he use to bring Avni a big chocolate with aarav's permission ofcource. He was the most excited about having a chutku in this house after aarav ofcource. While avni use to eat her chocolate he use to settle down on the floor and talk to the baby telling him about his day, telling him about the family members and that his/her chachu loves his/her the most. Over the time he predicted that her nephew was a girl. At night when avni use to sleep aarav use to have a long chatting session with a baby who was barely even listening. One morning when avni and aarav came down for breakfast "omg aloo puriii!!" Avni squealed "if u dont stop eating this oily stuff you'll look like a puri in no time" aarav scoffed making ansh stiffle his laugh while avni glared at her "papaa in ko bahr nikale"

 Delivery

While everyone was settled outside Avni and meera were inside the kitchen a loud scream came from the kitchen and meera called aarav. Aarav quickly reached the kitchen and cupped avni's face "are you ok? Why are you crying? Yaar kuch bolo" meera slapped her forehead looking at his foolish son " Anav take the hospital bag, aarav we need to go to the hospital pick her up!!" Aarav quickly scooped her in his arms and rushed to the hospital, it was the first time anyone had seen AARAV MALHOTRA this tensed and stressed. Once reaching the hospital he created the havoc since he couldnt look at the love of his life crying in pain. Once avni entered the operation theatre she held aarav's hand squeezing his bones but he didnt said anything he was just busy glaring the doctor standing between her legs
'Once i have my baby in my arms i'll fucking kill you'
"Ok you can start pushing now mrs aarav"
Avni cried and cried her whole body was covered in sweats while she constantly hit poor aarav yet he kept uttering her comfort words "you can do this jaan, just imagine holding our baby" After a whole 2 hours finally a cry erupted making aarav go numb and avni's eyes closed in the feeling. Aarav walked out and got engulfed in a hug by his parents "you did it" next ansh jumped on him both brothers crying in the feeling of delight. There stood his dorks the 3 who had grown with him from childhood through thick and thins they stuck with each other. All of them did a group hug and aarav wiped his tears thanking god for showing him this day he never imagined of.

After avni was shifted to the private room and everyone emerged in wanting to look at the baby. "Its a BOY!!" sushant screamed entering first "yaar isko kon le k aya hai" yash cried in disbelief "ITS A GIRL" aarav looked at the whole family taking turns to hold his daughter while he sat beside avni who was had just woken up "did you see the baby?" Aarav nodded "its a girl" avni's face beamed with happiness but tears followed by aarav quickly hugged her "i know how you feel my love, but thankyou for this its all because of you i am seeing this day" he kissed avni's forehead.

The moment aarav held his little jaan in his arms he felt an undesirable feeling, he witnessed his little girl opening her eyes and looking at her father with the big eyes just like her mother but besides that she looked just like him.

2 years later

It was quite hard for avni to take care of two babies at the same time one was 2 years old and other well he was in his late thirties. Avni was quite jelous of the fact that their daughter looked exactly like aarav except the eyes but still she was the secong copy of her father. "Aarohi aarav malhotra!!" Avni gleared at both of them as they both stared back at her "who will clean this mess up now!" She pointed at the scattered stuff toys, her makeup and the barbie dolls in their room. "Jaan we will clean it up after playing" aarav gave her his not so innocent eyes and aarohi copied him "yeshh mama we clwean" the little girl had recently started speaking and the first word she spoke was "papa" and aarav was over the moon at that time, he had given a holiday to all the workers in the company and taken a leave himself. "When i return back i should see this room squeaky clean ok!" Both nodded and continued their little play. When avni came back she saw both of them laying on the couch cuddling while sleeping. 

I cant believe we have reached the finale of the book🤧 1 more chapter to go 😭

I cant believe we have reached the finale of the book🤧 1 more chapter to go 😭. I have really enjoyed writing this book whole time just because of your comments and votes that gave me some motivation. Over the time so many people are joining our little library discovering the desi side of wattpad which is truly addicting. I dont have much to say but i love you all take care have a great day. 

[ its 6:45 am here and i am going to school lol mondays are the worst a total headache]