chapter 39

The youngsters had returned home the moment avni woke up, she was a bit confused on what happened but slowly she was getting flashbacks which were making her more scared as the time passed by. She was stuck to aarav like skin because of which aarav couldnt drive so yash took over the steering wheel with sushant on the passanger seat.

Aarav was continuously rubbing her back in a soothing way while she had her arms wrapped around aarav. "Aarav ji aga-r agar wo kuch kardeta tou"[ aarav ji what if he did something] her voice came out a but shaky. It was half an hour since avni was muttering these negetive things.

"Listen here love" aarav pulled her in his lap and cupped his face looking straight in her eyes and she felt as if he was staring in her soul " why are you thinking something which didnt happened and if that fucker had touched you i would have broke his bones, no one can touch you or take you away from me you are mine understood" he wiped off her tears "who do you belong to?" He spoke in a strict tone "aarav malhotra" her voice came out so small " what is your name?" He again spoke in the same tone "Avni Aarav Malhotra" she spoke regaining some strength " who do you belong to my love" this time he spoke in a very soft and gentle "you" aarav leaned in and pressed a gentle yet passionat kiss on his forehead pulling her to his chest as she kept his head above his heart. After a few seconds she looked up to him gaining his attention " aap bhi mere hain" [you are also mine] avni said making aarav smile along with yash and sushant who were silently sitting in the front. "Mai bhi aapka hun"[ i'm also yours] avni leaned in and kissed his cheek but sushant cleared hid throat " single logo ki qadr karni chahyi hai"[ you should value single people] avni giggled and got off aarav's lap.

"Yash bhaiya aap divya se shadi kab karo gai?"[ yash bhaiya when will you marry divya] Avni asked with excitement "jab aap bolo"[ whenever you say] avni remained silent for a few minutes "hmm i think after di's delivery so she can enjoy the wedding too"
Yash nodded and sushant engaged her in a converstation so she couldnt think about the situation any further.

At aarav's office

" i have tracked the location and sent some of our men to check if there is any person on the location so that we can attack." Sushant said "yash what about the letters?" Yash forwarded the box and opened it. The box contained several letters stored by avni " i kinda used divya's help and she found this box of letters which avni had stored and guess what it belongs to that person only" aarav ran a finger on the box "what about the post office?" He questioned opening one of the letters "the letters have been sent from different locations but a repeated location is present" aarav's gaze met with sushant who tossed a file to him and aarav catched it " harsh jaiswal,the one and only spoilt brat of your enemies" aarav nodded and looked at ansh "she is very careful about her calls and stuff but i was able to get the repeated contact which she calls dont know if he's the one"

"We have managed to get our hands on several project and the stock exchange record is going pretty well too,the files are on your desk go through them and your assistant told me that you have a very packed schedule for the next few days you may have to fly overseas as well"veer said closing the file. " i cant fly anywhere until this man is captured and ansh go home atleast one of us should stay there" aarav announced and moved to the meeting room where the board directors were waiting.

At the mansion
Avni was in the kitchen making cookies while anav stood their with his hair brush. "Bhabhiiiii i am hungryy" ansh came announcing inside the kitchen,he saw anav and pulled his hair " Chachu make my hair !!" Anav said forwarding the hairbrush. " 2 inch ka mun hai tumhara aur 6 gaz (feet) ka brush pakra hua hai"[ your face is of 2 inch and you are holding a 6ft hairbrush] he took the hairbrush looking at it and then anav's face "ansh wash his face too kab se yahan khara hua tang kar raha hai ab kiya karo tum log bhi tou kisi kaam k nahi ho" [ ansh wash his face too he is standing here for so long troubling me now what should i do all off you are useless] avni said but was concentrating on mixing the batter. "Zara aur tane ( taunts) de dain aik mai hi hun jo aap ki itni help karta hun"[ give a little bit more taunts i am the only one who helps you this much] ansh said getting upset which made avni smile. "Aur tum school kyu nahi gai meri shadi hai kia aaj"[ and why didnt you go to school today is it my wedding] he kept the hairbrush on the counter "koi mile gi tou shadi ho gi na chachu"[ if you find someone then only you'll get married] anav grabbed his doreamon hairbrush and ran away making avni laugh.

"Bhabhi aap bhi?!!" [ sister in law you too] Ansh stomped his feet angrily "sorry sorry yeh lo cookies"[ sorry sorry take these cookies] she passed him one of the cookie. Anya came in the kitchen and took one of the cookies taking a bite but then she dropped it on the tray again "too sweet!" She gulped some water but avni got consious and looked at ansh "ansh sachi mai buhat sweet hain?"[ ansh are they too sweet?] Ansh shook his head in denial and stuffed the whole cookie in his mouth " ansh mujhe mall jana hai please mere saath chalo"[ ansh i need to go to the mall please come with me] she grabbed ansh's bicep to which he tried getting rid of her hands. " acha na le jata hun yeh haath peeche karo"anya squealed and ran to her room. " bhabhi mai lut gaya barbaad ho gaya"  ansh gripped his head and walked outside stuffing another cookie in his mouth.

Avni entered nandini's room with tea and the cookies she made "kaisi hain dadi" she said in a cheerful tone and kept down the tray. "Mai theek  tum batao bahu tabiyat kaisi hai?" Avni sat beside her pressing her legs "mai theek hun dadi" nandini kept her hand on avni's "baqi bache kahan hai?" Avni smiled " divya library gai hai anya aur ansh mall gai hain baqi office mai hain aur mama friend ne party rakhi thi tou wo wahan pe hain" nandini nodded. "Bahu woh mai aik baat karna chahti thi" avni's hand stopped as she looked at her "jee bolai" nandini looked down "aarav ka buhat khayal rakhna us ka kabhi saath na chorna us bache ne buhat kuch akele face kia hai mai chahti hun ab har mushkil mai tum us k saath raho" avni smiled looking at the concern for her husband " aap fikr mat karai dadi ab wo meri zimmedari hai aur mai un ki" there was a loud knock on the door and avni excused to check on the door only to see someone she didnt want to at the moment.

Here is an update!
Hope you like the chapter. Donot forget to vote and comment!

Also the plot for our #veeru's story is ready yeah i made it overnight just deciding on the title of the book if you have any do share in the comment box!! I am as excited as you are!

Love you all and take care of yourselves

Bye

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕