chapter 14

Thought to give an update since i was free today <3.

You got that james dean day dream look in your eyes~
And i got that red lip classic thing that you like~

Aarav'pov

As being a light sleeper i woke up when i felt avni twisting and turning, she snuggled further in my chest making me smile. Her long lashes settled on her pink cheeks and her pouty lips reminding me of yesterday night's kiss. Damn that was the most beautiful thing i have ever experienced, her pink strawberry lips tasted divine. Shaking off the thoughts i silently got up and pulled down the blinds since the sunrays peeping through the window disturbed her. Pecking her forehead i walked to the closet because i had some business to attend to.

After changing into my formals i walked to avni's closet to take out her dress since she'll be sleepy and lazy as hell to do these task early morning. Taking out a dress and saree,both which werent much heavy i walked to the room and kept those on the bed.

This farmhouse was my second home as it was near to my workplace and my penthouse. When i used to overwork i frequently came over here to spend my nights especially because of rex and gem my two adorable dogs.

It was around 6 when i decided to wake up my sleeping beauty. I sat beside her slowly combing her hair lovingly. Oh how much i dreamt of this moment!

"Baby its time to wakeup, we need to leave for the mansion as well" i patted her cheek softly making her eyes flutter open. She stared at me for a moment then turning to lay on her stomach but i grabbed her " no no no sleep later not now come on get up" her eyes were droopy indicating that she was still sleepy. She groaned angrily making me chuckle then she sat on the bed glaring at me for a few seconds and looked at the clothes lying on the bed. "I took them out for you choose one and go get ready" she stared at the clothes and picked the saree and grumpily walked in the washroom.

When we were in the penthouse she had a habit of sleeping late and then waking up late such as 12 or 1 i mentally appreciated her for waking up so early. While she was changing i started checking some mails.

Soon she came out wearing the blouse and the underskirt, her face having minimal makeup while her wavy brown hair sat on her back. Her sari was hanging in her arms a pout evident on her lips. But damn that tiny waist, not able to control my desire to touch i walked towards her.

Avni's pov

'Ajeeb banda hai 6 baje utha diya sone bhi nahi diya' [ this wierd man woke me up at 6 didnt let me sleep] sighing i took a shower, dried my hair and did a little bit of makeup not forgetting a red lipstick which i always wanted to wear. I didnt knew how to wear a sari,yesterday also ruhi di helped me wearing it. I moved outside to see aarav doing something on his phone ' meri neend kharab ki thi na is admi se baat nahi karo hi ab' i felt him staring at my waist making me smirk. Moving towards the side table which had my phone which aarav gave to me and made me learn how to use it i messaged ruhi di to help me with the saree. I turned around to see aarav standing so close to me our lips a cm apart. His hot breath fanned on my lips which made a shiver run down my spine.

" kya chahyi hai?"[ what do you need]I asked him keeping my hand on my waist his eyes travelling down to my chest and then my waist.
" eyes up aarav malhotra" i scolded him. I felt a cold touch on my waist looking down i gasped seeing a waist chain. "It so pretty i touched it smiling widely. " thankyou" i looked at him with a genuine smile. He hand caressed my waist pecking my cheek.

 He hand caressed my waist pecking my cheek