chapter 51

Avni woke up with a severe headache, she moved her hand on the bed but found it empty. She groaned not liking the headache, she opened her eyes to find the whole room empty making her frown nonetheless she got up and moved to the washroom ignoring the pain in her legs. As soon as she came in front of the bathroom mirror her eyes widened looking at the number of hickies on her neck, running hand on them she hissed in pain. After taking a good warm bath she came out and sat on the bed her head throbbing badly now. The door opened and closed and Aarav came walking inside dressed in his casuals holding tray. " aap office nahi gai?" [ you didn't go to the office?] Aarav ignored her and kept the soup on the side table and kept some medicines as well as a glass of water, without saying anything he picked up his laptop and sat on the couch. 

Avni looked at him and then at the tray, she peeked at the soup and scrunched her nose looking at the medicine. She then looked at him who understood she wouldn't eat until he feeds her and so he kept his laptop aside and stood in front of her. They both stared at each other but no one said a word. Aarav started feeding her and she obediently swallowed everything. " I will be back in a while" he simply said in his usual tone which he used for others making Avni really scared. She ran to Divya's room and both tried to remember last night's event and that's when it clicked to them.

Alcohol. Drunk. Shirtless men. Strippers. 

Both looked at each other in shock and they knew the fucked up real bad. "yash isnt also picking up my calls god knows where did they go" divya hit her head

meanwhile them

loud screams echoed in the dark room, 6 men were tied and were brutally tortured with all types of tools present there. Aarav's and Veer's shirts were soaked in blood. Aarav knew he couldn't kill them as Avni had sworn upon herself so he went with the torture until his heart came at peace. The shouts quietened down indicating the men had fainted. "let's go" Sushant who was sitting and eating popcorn got up and walked outside along with Aarav and Veer who first changed and burned their blood-filled clothes.

All the ladies had gone for Divya's wedding shopping but Avni excused herself and stayed behind. She was sitting in the living room waiting for her husband to come so they could talk. The door smashed open and Aarav walked in like a king, he didn't spare a glance at Avni and went straight to their room to take a bath. Avni felt a little hurt but she didn't give up and went upstairs and waited for aarav. Aarav soon came out with his hair wet and dressed only in his sweatpants, Avni softly held his hands but her husband had other intentions since he pulled his hand away from her.

"Aarav ji can we talk?" she softly said and pulled him onto the couch, instead of sitting beside him she chose to sit on his lap, and Aarav couldn't help but wrap his arms around her petite waist.
They both again shared an eye contact but no words were spoken "aarav ji wo i am s-orry" aarav shook his head "sorry about what?! Drinking? Dancing with other men? Watching a fucking strip show?letting them touch you?complementing them? What are you sorry for?!" Avni went silent she didnt know what to see her head was hanged low infront of him, she knew she had made a mistake and she was willing to correct it

"I am sorry for everything, i will never drink again" she whispered. Her hands fisted his sweatpants as she tried to control her emotions, her teeth pressed hard and firm on her lips. Aarav sighed and with his thumb he released her pink lips which had turned red. "Come here sweetheart" he opened his arms and avni closed her eyes in his embrace.

"This doesnt mean you'll not be punished" aarav huskily whispered near his lips making avni blush. "I love you" this was the most sweetest confession aarav had heard a small smile creeping upon his lips "love you more" avni took her hands in hers and noticed the busted knuckles. She knew it but shook her head knowing her husband wouldn't stop.
"You know the house is empty" avni frowned but nodded "soo we could you know" aarav's hand trailed down to her ass and smacked it hard making the poor girl yelp. "Aarav jiii" his lips twitched in a smirk "i'll take it as a yes"

The next moment avni was pinned down on the bed. "No no aarav ji not noww" aarav looked at her with a hungry gaze. "Pleaseee jaan" avni shook her head explaining him that she needs to prepare the dinner. Aarav decided to tag along and the couple trailed down in the kitchen.

"Aarav ji how will i work like this" aarav was currently backhugging her which made it hard for avni to move around. With a lot of effort and hardwork the dinner was prepared and now both sat infront of the television watching avni's favourite drama. "Who is he?" Aarav pointed out  the man on the tv "arey he is her fiance" aarav frowned "then who was he?!" Avni shook her head "her boyfriend" aarav took the remote from her changing the chanel "cheee what rubbish are you watching" avni tried to snatch the remote but aarav raised it high causing her to fall down on her lap and at that moment the door opened and the family members stood there closing their eyes.

"Hayee raam tum logo ko kamra kis liye diya hai" [ oh my god for what use have we given you two a room] shubham said making them stand up. "Papa you are thinking wrong" aarav said and all turned around. All eyes were on avni making her embaressed "m-mai di-nner lag-a deti hun" she ran away.

On the other side

"Here you go" the man handed the doctor a bag full of money "you know what to do" the doctor nodded "your work will be done i will give my best and tear them apart" an evil smirk formed on their ugly faces as they stared at the happy couple's picture

Here is an update !! Hope you all like the chapter donot forget to vote and comment also the upcoming chapters will be of #shivya's wedding so yass get ready. Take care and love you all

Byeee.