chapter 13

Hi guys!!how was your weekend? I hope you had fun. I just got back home and thought to update do yess!!

Meri yeh dharkan besabar hai ~
Shahyad tujh ko bhi na khabar hai mere liye tu kitna alag hai <3 ~

Avni's pov

Bidding goodnight to papa i moved towards the dressing table to remove the heavy jewellry. It was almost 9 and gosh my feet pained like hell,i am definetly not wearing heels again. As i was taking off my earings i felt two pair of arms circling around me, i shuddered knowing what came next. I turned around to face him,my gaze was stuck to the floor his intense gaze was doing no good to me. He moved towards my ear slightly tilting his head and whispeared " meri dulhan bani hui bohat pyari lag rahi ho. Dil nahi karta tumhe apni bahon se door karne ka"[ you are looking so beautiful dressed as my bride. I donot want to let you go from my arms] he hugged me more tightly as i tried to hide the blush creeping on my cheeks. Damn he makes me feel all fluttery.

" aarav ji i need to talk about ...us i mean this marraige"i breathed out the words to avoid the situation but i really needed to talk.

I heard aarav sigh but his hands moved towards my earing taking them off and keeping them on the vanity. " we will first you go get changed my beauty" i nodded and ran inside the built in closet to change. I rubbed my chest inorder to slow down my heart beats. Removing my makeup first i then started removing the safety pins which held my saree in place after successfully removing my saree i opened the closet to take my nighty but found a box instead which had a note on top

Dear avni, i am just like your sister and a bestfriend so it was my haq to make things easy for you here is a nighty for you and some condoms as well ... have a blissful night my little sissy and dont get nervous i will take all the details tomorrow. Love you sissy ♡♡
- yours truly RUHI

This woman ... i scrunched the paper as my face heated up opening the box a gasp left my lips,i cried in frustration why god why me. I didnt have any other night dress or clothes since we didnt plan to stay long and my original night suit which i had kept was not there since i had searched all over the closet

" avni, love why is it taking so long? Do you need my help honey?" Aarav asked worridly while knocking on the closet door " N-no i am just don-e" i heard a hum in response. 'O lord save my izzat pls' wearing the nighty i slowly walked out of the closet,its not that i havent wore revealing clothes infront of him its just that this particular thing makes my body too sexy...

 'O lord save my izzat pls' wearing the nighty i slowly walked out of the closet,its not that i havent wore revealing clothes infront of him its just that this particular thing makes my body too sexy

I felt aarav's dark gaze roaming around body because of which i clutched the robe more tightly and sat on the bed in a decent manner. I cleared my throat catching his attention as i patted the empty space next to him indicating him to sit.

" what do you wanna talk about?"
"I-i you said that you will leave all those works once we are married so did you think about it?"
" i did love but its very hard for me all my life i have dreamt of this position how can i leave it but i can promise you that i wont lay a finger on innocent ones because there should be someone to remove the evils so why not me?? Plus i also run the company side by side" aarav explained to me in a soft manner

"But i dont like blood its just ..." i exhaled my body shivered at the thought of it but i felt him pull me closer and in no time i was on his lap, i felt something poking my butt because of which i shifted uncomfortably making aarav groan " fuck~ love if you dont want me to fuck you now then stop moving" as soon as i heard his words i abruptly stopped my face turning red, i was unable to meet his gaze.

" aarav concentrate!" I gathered my courage and spoke up
He chuckled and said " how can i concentrate when such a beauty is sitting on my lap"
I shook my head side to side and stated " 1. I dont want to see blood on you when you coe back home 2. You wont harm any innocent 3. Try to resist blood shed 4. Take care of your anger because i am very sensitive and 5 ... lets leave 5 for now " he kept on smiling when i explained him the conditions

" and what if i break any of these conditions?" He asked teasingly. " i will not talk to you, i wont let you touch me or even better i will go to dadu"
" are you threatening me mrs. Aarav?" He caressed my cheek but i slapped his hand away
" i am serious, i trust you thats why i am threatning you and trust me if i leave even you wont be able to get me back" i spoke seriously this time his face turning to a serious one as well. " i respect this marraige very much, i have been taught and grew up to be a perfect wife. I donot want to abandon this relation like this only its really important for me to trust you maybe you might never trust me but i have to and i am hoping to give this marraige a chance" i explained him keeping an eyecontact. His hand tightened around my waist "i love you and i am really happy that you want to give this marraige a chance i wont break yout trust love" he kissed my forehead and picked me up tucking me in bed.

I looked at him confusedly " aarav ji-" " i know love but we need to have an understanding and develop love for each other before giving ourselves to each other" i smiled and thanked god for his understanding behaviour. He slipped in bed beside me and kissed the side of my head. Slowly caressing my knuckles he stared into my eyes and i stared back.

Damn those hazel eyes

" can i kiss you kitten?" His voice came out in a whisper as his gaze dropped down to my lips. I slowly nodded and in no time his hand grabbed my nape and pulled me into a kiss. Our lips collided moulding perfectly, i closed my eyes at the feeling creeping inside me it was magical. He slowly started sucking on my bottom lip making me whimper. I wrapped my arms around his neck as i felt him hovering above me,his hands came to my cheek softly caressing it. He devored my lips completly leaving me breathless.

Aarav and avni's first kiss!! Did you all like it?

Do vote and comment