chapter 12

2 lafz bolna chaho gi ... vote and comment kardo 😭. By the way how was your day? Anything interesting happened? Did you guys see the new AI feature on snapchat??

Strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you 💕~

Author's pov

After having food all the relatives and family members moved inside the guesthouse to perform the fun rituals. The guesthouse was also decorated like a bride, no matter how much avni resented this marraige but seeing such decor and luxury left her awe-struck.

" Avni bache i'll guide you to the room so you can change and the girls can do your makeup then you dont need to change later. Is it ok or do you wanna change later?"

"I'll do it now maa"
"I have arranged a bath for you so you could relax"
"Thankyou maa" avni kissed her cheek and was guided towards the room, even before meera could accompany her she was dragged into a corner by Aarav.

" what the hell is your problem lady?? Do you plan on using my wife against me by winning her heart or are you gonna manipulate her? What are your intensions? mrs. Shubham i am warning you the last fucking time" he pointed a finger at her mother " donot try to poke your nose in my life and donot fuck with my wife's mind she is innocent!" He harshly breath out, glancing lastly at her mother's face which held guilt and pain but did he give a fuck? No bitch hell no.

Leaving the place he went to settle down with his friends to calm down his mood. Meera who was standing at the same place started having flashbacks of the time she regretted the most, if she didnt do that she had not lost her elder son. Wiping of the tears she smiled walking away so the ladies couldnt suspect anything.

After sometime Aarav's eyes started scanning the place to find her wife. Ansh who noticed his brother's distress came behind him and started massaging his shoulders whistling while looking at the trio who got the signal. " yash woh mai soch raha tha k naya bed order kar hi lo"[trans: yash i was thinking that i should order a new bed] aarav's head whipped towards him and passed him a glear " yar, mujhe tou apne sapno mai chote chote bache nazar ane lagai hain"[ trans: guys i can see small small kids in my dreams] sushant giggled. Aarav rubbed his forhead shaking his head side to side but looked up when he heard the 4 whistling
" BEHN HAI MERI" [ trans: she is my sister] viransh who just came now shouted at the boys who were whistling at her sister on the other hand veer earned a glear from his wife who was helping avni descend down the stairs but veer openly checked her out biting his lips.

Aarav looked up hearing the similar sound of anklets and bangles, his mouth opened in shock while his eyes gawked his avni. Draped in a red saree and delicate jewellry avni came down the stairs giggling at ruhi's ( veer's wife) words since soft laughter could be heard, she was still covered in veil since the mun dikhai was yet to take place.

" mo tou band karo aarav bhaiya" [ trans: close your mouth aarav brother] this time ansh spoke up

" mo tou band karo aarav bhaiya" [ trans: close your mouth aarav brother] this time ansh spoke up. " damn" aarav muttered. Settling on the respective places it was time for the first game which was finding the ring, one of aarav's cousin moved forward - she had shared a special bond with aarav, he treats her like a little sister and also she treats him like a brother-
" jis ne pehlai ring dhondhi wo raj kare ga"[trans: whoever finds the ring will rule over the other] she explained. Yash and sushant quickly moved towards avni's side and were also supported by ruhi and viransh while aarav's side had veer and ansh. Dropping the ring both put their hand inside the vessel filled with milk and rose petal.