Chapter 62

Everyone was gathered in the living room staring at the wedding invitation then looking at eachother. "Veer you go na you have been on good terms with them" Aarav ran a hand across his mouth expressing his opnion making Veer glare at him " meri math mari gai hai jo mai is ki shadi mai jao ga" Aarav then looked at his father who was in a deep thought "papa you go, he is your age only" shubham came out of his thoughts and spoke " wohi mai soch raha hun meri umr ka hai aur yeh iski 4th shadi hai mai bhi karlo kia aik aur" meera who sat beside him slapped hia arm making him jump "arey mai toh aisi bol raha tha" avni and ruhi laughed making veera look at them. 

"Lets do one thing, we all will go together and vome back after a while" veer and shubham nodded " but thori dair only". Everyone moved to their rooms to get ready, veer and ruhi headed back to their house. "Jaannn" aarav held the cufflings in one hand and the waist coat in other and hearing them avni came out of the closet wearing her earings. Aarav whistled looking at her from top to bottom "sharam nahi aati aapko apni biwi ko cher rahai hain" avni took the cufflings and made him wear it "apni biwi ko hi cherh raha hun sharma-" he looked at avni who was giving him the deadly stare making him gulp. "Sexy lag rahi ho begum" aarav kept his hands on her waistwhile avni raised on her toes pecking his neck. 

The moment avni turned around aarav's eyes landed on the back "begum!!" Avni looked at him in panic "kiya hua" aarav grabbes her shoulder turned her around "anyone can undo your blouse yar" avni let out a hissing sound ansd with the covered her ba...

The moment avni turned around aarav's eyes landed on the back "begum!!" Avni looked at him in panic "kiya hua" aarav grabbes her shoulder turned her around "anyone can undo your blouse yar" avni let out a hissing sound ansd with the covered her back with saree's pallu "ab sahi hai?" Aarav hesitantly nodded "do you want me to change?" Avni sofly asked but aarav shook his head "its ok i am tall enough and i can fight wear anything you are comfortable with" a smile came upon avni's lips. 

Everyone reached the hall one after another and entered the hall, "oh my god meera!!!" An old lady covered in gold came towards them "aarav veer nikal leee"shubham dragged both of them only to get stopped by the old lady's husband. "So this is your daughter in law hmmm where did you get this saree from, your necklace also looks good " avni shifted on her toes uncomfortably poking ruhi "um excuse us i need to take care of my daughter avni could you pls come" avni quickly nodded and both of them ran away from the situation leaving meera behind. 

Avni was going towards the sweets section secretly since aarav clearly told him not to eat any sweets for a week but who was she to listen. Looking at the gulab jamun her eyes shined and her lips formed into a smile but in this adoration she left the pallu of the saree exposing her back and the moment she stepped forward a caress ran across her hand making her look back and in came the view of a boy who was clearly a playboy "watch your hands mister if you dont want them to be cut offf" aarav who was coming towards her only stopped and leaned on the pillar looking at the interesting show although he was burning inside "if you would be the one cutting them off then i am honoured sweetheart" his eyes scanned her body and he but his lip making avni more angry "be my dinn-" a harsh slap landed on his cheek and there stood avni "asshole" she walked away and her gaze met her husband's who had a proud smirk on his lips and opened his arms making her hide in his body "that's my girl" her family clapped on her doings making her smile and soon after they left. 

On the way back avni had a sour face "aarav ji mere gulab jamun reh gai" she fake cried making aarav chuckle "ice cream?" Avni's head snapped towards him with a big grin. Avni was sittimg on the bonet eating her ice cream while swinging her legs while aarav stood infront of her staring at the most beautiful women in his world, the queen of his heart, his wife. Avni was used to it now so she didnt pay much attention but forwarded her ice cream for a  bite but he shook his head and the next moment she took a bite aarav's mouth was on hers amd he kissed her pouring all his love out for her. 

🙂🙂

Here is a little update and also my result came out soooo good thanks to you all and my family. 

Love you all and take care 

Insta :stxrry_tales

Byeeee