Character Sketch

Abhimanyu

• Male Protagonist

• Male Protagonist

A doctor by profession. An obedient son of his mother. A loving husband. Sarcastic and straightforward. Compassionate but with those who deserve it. Always puts his loved ones first but unfortunately, is not treated the same.

~

Akshara

• Female Protagonist

A sweet and humble girl but her ‘not talking at the right time’ nature always creates trouble. Specially for her husband. Loves Abhimanyu dearly but due to unwise decisions, ends up making him feel for granted.

~

Birla Family

Anandwardhan Birla

Anandwardhan Birla

Senior Neurologist at Birla Hospital and Medical Institute. Head of the house of Birla Family. Elder of the Birla Brothers, uncle of Abhimanyu, father of two children; a son and a daughter.

Mahima Birla

Dr. Mahima Birla, wife of Anand Birla, Senior Cardiologist at Birla Hospital and Medical Institute, mother of two children; a son and a daughter, has a superiority complex. In hot waters with her son because of his lack of professional interest.

Parth Birla

Parth is the son of Anand and Mahima Birla, cousin of Abhimanyu but considers him as his younger brother. He had a strong pull towards music ever since he was a child instead of medical hence the cause of differences between him and his parents. Is a sensible and handsome guy and loves his wife a lot.

Shefali Birla

A journalist by profession, is wife of Parth Birla, daughter-in-law of Anand and Mahima Birla and sister-in-law of Abhimanyu. Is straightforward but very sweet. Loves Parth dearly and shares a very good bond with her brothers-in-law.

Nishtha Birla

A chirpy and lively, college going girl, daughter of Anand and Mahima Birla, younger sister of Parth Birla, cousin of Abhimanyu and sister-in-law of Shefali. Is sweet and loves her family a lot but her favourite brother is Abhimanyu.

Harshvardhan Birla

Dr. Harshvardhan Birla is the father of Abhimanyu Birla, father-in-law of Akshara, younger brother of Anandwardhan Birla, brother-in-law of Mahima Birla, uncle of Parth and Nishtha. Is arrogant, emotionless, and only cares about the PR of his hospital and the rest can go to hell. And that's the cause of clash between him and Abhimanyu.

Manjiri Birla

Manjiri, a homemaker, is the mother of Abhimanyu Birla, mother-in-law of Akshara, wife of Harshvardhan Birla, younger sister of Mahima Birla, sister-in-law of Anand and Mahima Birla, aunt of Parth and Nishtha and a mother figure to Shefali. Has two children; both sons and they're her whole world. Is very selfless when it comes to the happiness of her loved ones BUT sometimes gets too emotional and takes impulsive decisions with horrible outcomes.

Neil Birla

Neil, an easy going, lively and smart guy, is the younger son of Harshvardhan and Manjiri Birla, younger brother of Abhimanyu Birla, nephew of Anand and Mahima Birla, cousin of Parth and Nishtha and brother-in-law of Shefali and Akshara. He and Abhimanyu share a very strong bond & are each other's stalwart support NO. MATTER. WHAT.

~

Goenka Family

Suhasini Goenka

Suhasini Goenka

Suhasini Ajmera Goenka fondly called ‘Mimi’ by her great grandchildren, is the Matriarch of Goenka Family, has two children; both sons. Great-grandmother of Akshara, Kairav, Arohi and Vansh. Loves all her children immensely. Has health issues due to her age.

Manish Goenka

Manish Goenka, fondly called ‘Bade Papa’ by his grandchildren, a diamond merchant, is the elder son of Suhasini, grandfather of Akshara, Kairav, Arohi and Granduncle of Vansh. A good son, a good husband, a good father and the best grandfather ever. Was shattered after his son and daughter-in-law's death but composed himself for his grandchildren and raised them with love and virtue.

Swarna Goenka

Wife of Manish Goenka, elder daughter-in-law of Suhasini, grandmother of Akshara, Kairav, Arohi and Grandaunt of Vansh. Is very sensible, kind and caring and her support for her husband never faltered in any situation of the life. NOT. EVEN. ONCE.

Akhilesh Goenka

Akhilesh Goenka, also a diamond merchant like his elder brother Manish, is the younger son of Suhasini, brother-in-law of Swarna, grandfather of Vansh and Granduncle of Akshara, Kairav and Arohi. Has a son with his late wife who lives in abroad but his grandson, Vansh, lives with them because of the attachment he has with the Goenka Family.

Kairav Goenka

29 years old Kairav is the Elder brother of Akshara, half-brother of Arohi, brother-in-law of Abhimanyu, great-grandson of Suhasini, grandson of Manish and Swarna, grandnephew of Akhilesh and cousin of Vansh. Handles family business, is very sensible, hardworking and a bit protective of his sisters. A straightforward guy with a kind and caring nature.

Arohi Goenka

Arohi, an ambitious and hardworking girl, but at the same time, self-centered, cunning and morally gray. Half-sister of Kairav and Akshara, sister-in-law of Abhimanyu, great-granddaughter of Suhasini, granddaughter of Manish and Swarna, grandniece of Akhilesh and cousin of Vansh.

Vansh Goenka

Great-grandson of Suhasini, grandson of Akhilesh, Grandnephew of Manish and Swarna and cousin of Kairav, Akshara and Arohi. His parents live in abroad but he lives here because of his attachment with the Goenkas ever since he was a child. A little self-conscious because of his weight.