Chapter 32 : Her Passionilarious Birthday

Akshara was standing infront of the mirror the next night. She was dressed up in a black full skirt dress that hugged her body, having a slit in the center that started from her knees. The dress had a deep round neckline from where a line of buttons went down all the way to the point of slit. She was dressed as such because her favourite human; her husband, had suddenly asked for a night out that evening. At first, she had suspected he was planning something since it was her birthday tomorrow that's why he wanted her out of the house, but when he said he wanted the BOTH of them out so she became assured that he just wanted them to spend some time together away from everyone.

Satisfied by her look, she stepped into her favourite black platform heels which Abhimanyu had bought for her in Zurich without her knowing. She was just setting up her hair, debating with herself whether to put them on right side or left, when the door to the room burst open.

"Akshu are you rea-" - the words died in his throat, his sharp intake of breath echoing in the room, when his gaze fell on her.

Unbeknown to him, she froze on her spot when she took in HIS appearance through the mirror. He was wearing a merlot red vest over black jeans and over it was a stylish black leather jacket. His hair had that 'windswept' look that always urges her to run her fingers through them. Ruffling them further. And those eyes... Gosh! Those were looking at her so intensely that she felt her entire existence burning. It was a surprise she hadn't combust into the air by his heated gaze.

She turned around and directly locked her eyes with him while leaning against the dresser, crossing her legs.

"I am ready." - she replied coyly.

Her already irregular heartbeat escalated further when he smirked and took steps towards her. He placed his hands on the dresser and leaned over her. His highly addicting cologne driving her insane.

"So I see." - he whispered, his eyes dropping to her lips, then to her milky white neck, her exposed collarbone before returning to her eyes again.

God! They had turned darker. The hazel in them completed faded into pitch black. Matching her outfit.

"You surely are provoking me to cancel our plan and stay in our room." - he said, his voice thick that sent chills down her spine.

"Do it!" - she whispered boldly.

She was thrilled to see his eyes darkening further - if that was even possible. He might have fallen in love with the shy her but it was her bold side that turned him on. And it was not just her assumption. It was an observed, tested and approved theory since their Sangeet itself when she had surprised herself more than him by roughly kissing him in the kitchen. She didn't know she could behave so... wildly. But he brought that side out of her. Always.

He took his right hand off the dresser and trailed it up her bare arm. Making her shiver.

"The offer is tempting but.. I want to play the long game." - he whispered.

His eyes were shining with lust, love, mischief. It was a maddeningly arousing combination. His hand stopped at her face at last and his thumb traced the outline of her bottom lip.

"Paint these red. As red as a warning light. Indicating danger. So that I can mockingly breach the forbidden territory and use them for my... pleasure."

She inhaled sharply. Her heart dropping it's beats as his words hit her straight to the core. That was another thing he loved the most. Her soft, plump lips painted red and wrapped around his-

His phone started ringing. Breaking her chain of prurient thoughts. He winked at her, making her known that he knew what had been going on her mind and her face flushed.