Chapter 17 : Fire In Water

The flight landed at Jaipur airport around half past 12. Both families came out to find a bus already waiting for them. They started getting seated while Abhimanyu took advantage of everyone's diverted attention and grabbed Akshara's wrist. She startled, but he signed for her to keep quiet and took her along himself with none the wiser.

"Abhi..." - her tone was questioning as he stopped a taxi.

He just grinned and opened the gate for her. His happiness was so contagious that brought an automatic smile on her face. She shook her head fondly and sat in the taxi. He came from the other side to sit beside her before instructing the drive to take them to the city tour.

Her head snapped to him in surprise and he winked at her. She mirrored his grin and placed her head on his shoulder before they were off for their tour.

They roamed around the city. From one spot to another like two carefree birds. Rode different traditional rides of Jaipur and visited various famous palaces.

"You know, because of you I'm getting to see Jaipur."

They both were sitting on the column between two pillars in the open corridor of Hawa Mahal. Their legs were dangling while they munched on cotton candy he bought the both of them on her demand.

"You have never been to Jaipur before ?" - she asked, curious.

Her lips had turned pink due to the candy, making her look cute. And he grinned.

"Only for conferences. Not like this." - he answered honestly.

"Ohh... means you should thank me." - she said in attitude, setting up her nonexistent collar.

His eyes gleamed and she belatedly realized that she had dug her own grave. She jumped off just in time to escape him and ran in the corridor. He followed right behind. His laughter and her squeals echoing all the way. He caught her at last and pinned her against a pillar.

"You are right. I should thank you." - he said, his eyes full of mischief.

She was expecting a kiss but he took her by surprise by suddenly tilting his head and attacking her jawline. She gasped as he nipped at the sensitive skin before taking it in his mouth and sucking. She moaned, her head involuntarily falling back to give him more access while her hands took refuge in his hair.

Her phone started ringing, making him groan. The sound transferred through his lips to her skin and spread throughout her body. Raising goosebumps. She waited for a moment that he would pull back so that she could receive the call but soon realized he wasn't planning to.

She raised her phone to look at the screen and found Badi Mumma's name on it. Gosh! Why was God testing her like that ? She internally groaned and picked up the call.

"Hello..." - she said as calmly as she could while keeping her gasps at bay.

"Akshu... where are you ? We have been so worried!" - came Badi Mumma's distressed voice. "Are you with Abhimanyu ?" - she asked.

Instead of answering, she bit her lip real hard because his lips travelled to her neck. Leaving wet kisses in wake. Her hand in his hair tightened while she attempted to answer her grandmother.

"Yes." - she answered shortly.

"Okay come soon. We all are about to reach." - Badi Mumma informed.

"Okay." - she replied and quickly disconnected the call.

A loud moan escaped her as he dug his teeth in her pulse point before his tongue came out to caress the victim area. He was driving her insane! She was losing focus, like getting high on some heavy drug. And the fact that they were in a public place just thrilled her all the more even if there was no one around at the moment.