Chapter 3 : The Confession (on time)

To say Abhimanyu was anxious would be a massive understatement. He was currently hiding in trees outside the door of the hotel and was watching the scene infront of him getting unfold.

Just as he remembered and had anticipated, Akshu had fallen down on her knees and Abhi came running to her. Currently, Abhi was humming to calm her panic attack and she slowly started to breath normally. But that wasn't what had him anxious. He was worried because this was yet another point where, according to him, things messed up. And he didn't know HOW to make them right because it involved Abhi. How would he MAKE his past self SAY things for different results ?!

He watched as Arohi came with her bundle of lies and made Akshu relax and happy in an instant. Now he realized it was just to make an impact on him.

'Self-centered maniac.' - he thought, glaring daggers.

"Akshu come. Kairav bhaiyya and Vansh bhaiyya are looking for you." - Arohi said before descending the stairs and leaving. Abhimanyu hid further as she by passed him.

And his panic rose again. NOW was the moment he wanted to change but HOW ?

'God please help!' - he thought, subconsciously holding the hourglass in his fist that was dangling in his neck.

The charm glowed, grabbing his attention, and his eyes widened.

Was he being sent in the future again ? NO! He needed to change so many things... no please no... He thought, on the verge of a panic attack himself as he watched himself fading.

Disappointed, he closed his eyes. Bracing his mind to find himself in his shattered cabin again. But when he opened his eyes...

Akshu was standing infront of him.

In that blue dress he was just watching her now. Wait a second...

"Thank you so much doctor." - she said with a polite smile and his eyes widened.

HOLY HELL!

HE WAS IN HIS PAST BODY!

He shouldn't be shocked considering he was 10 MONTHS BACK IN TIME but it still was MIND BOGGLING!

Okay, he needed to learn a lot of things about this whole... time travel ? But right now, he had other important things and TIME was running.

Akshu turned to leave and he called her out.

"Akshara..."

It felt strange calling her that. He had became so habitual of calling her Akshu.

She turned around and looked at him in askance. The same nervousness on her face he remembered all too well.

He took a few steps towards her, constantly reminding himself that they hadn't even confessed yet and stopped infront of her.

"I want to talk to you about something." - he said and she frowned. "But not now. You are in a hurry and this conversation needs... time."

He always had valued time but now, he was realizing that how powerful the time can be.

"Would you be able to meet me at the lake before leaving for home tomorrow ?" - he asked gently.

Her eyes slightly widened. She bit her lip as she thought about it while his heart raced. He was having a hard time to stop himself from pulling her lip out of it's misery. Either by his thumb or his lips.

"Okay." - she agreed with a smile and his heart did a summersault.

YES!

A bright smile came over his face that made her blush and she ran away. He jumped in ecstasy. He was in his past body! Gosh... now the fun began!