Chapter 5

Indrajith Pov

I'm spending my early morning time with Bruno. He is sitting beside me and looking at me. I was looking at the picture of Nithya in my phone.

I showed the screen to him. He moved closer to the screen and started sniffing.

Neeyum Nithya va romba miss panrela.... I asked. He made a noise. I caressed his head.

I miss her Bruno... Romba kasthama iruku yaarkittayum solla mudila... Sonna innum eththana varusham adheye nenachitu irupenu kekuranga....... I started sharing my pain with bruno. He looked at my sad face and came to me and started licking my face, making me smile.

Ok ok naa feel pannala.... I said. Bruno turned his head somewhere. I looked in that direction. I saw that girl coming towards us.

Dressed in a churidar with her shawl pinned on both the sides she was walking towards me hesitantly.

I gritted my teeth seeing her. I don't know what's in her mind.

She stood a little far away from me.

I looked at her. Our eyes met. I felt a spark. I felt something in my heart. I immediately shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. My heart is palpitating faster seeing her.

She smiled and started to speak but I averted my gaze.

Naa..... That's all she said.

MAGIZH...... my amma shouted from far.

She turned in that direction flinching by the sound.

Anga enna panra. Inga vaa... Amma said. She looked at me and went to the place where my amma is.

Amma looked at me and dragged that girl  inside with her.

I ignored them and continued spending my time with Bruno...

After sometime I went to my room to get ready for my day.

I was standing infront of the mirror. The thoughts of that girl filled my mind. Why did I feel like that. Am I weak or am I longing for something.

My thoughts got disrupted when I saw the picture of Nithya reflected on the mirror. A blankness filled my heart.

If she was here I wouldn't have got such thoughts. We would have been married now...... I never thought that all our dreams and wishes will be spoiled in one day.

I went to the table and opened it. I saw her kerchief there covered in a plastic wrap.

I placed a kiss on it and went down. I saw Amma and that girl  placing the hot box on the dining time.

When Amma noticed me.

Magizh... Nee uzhzha po...Amma Said looking at me. That girl obeyed amma's words and went inside the kitchen..

I smirked seeing this. Let's see how long it's gonna continue.

I went to my office and started handling my works. At that time my PA came in and told me about my friend's arrival.

Let him in.... I ordered and waited for him.

Hi machan epdi iruka.... Riyaz asked sitting on the chair infront of me.

Good da, nee epdi iruka.... I asked him.

Super machan. Oru business meeting Vanden adan unnayum pathutu polam nu Vanden.... He said.

OK first sollu coffee, tea, juice,... Edu sapdra.... I asked.

Onnum venam. Konjam neram pesitu irukalam...he said.