Chapter 24

AUTHOR'S POV

(Magizhini, naa en purushana sight adika poren nu solitu nalla ara kilo ambur briyani sapta mathiri thoongitu iruku... Readers focus the camera on Magizh and Indrajith)

Excuse me ma'am, sir.... Indrajith opened his eyes hearing someone's voice.

He saw an air hostess standing infront of him with a smile.

Yeah... He said in a sleepy tone.

Sir , the flight is about to land please put on your seat belt..... She said and left.

He closed his eyes and relaxed a moment before opening it.... When he lifted his hand to put on the seat belt.... He felt something heavy on his shoulder... He looked at his shoulder. He saw magizh sleeping soundly resting her head on the side of his arm..... He got furious. He forcibly pushed her head away.

He muttered the word bitch and put on his seat belt.

Magizh woke up by the impact of that push. She couldn't understand anything. She looked around like a lost kid.

Ma'am put on your seat belt, the flight is going to land.... An another airhostess said.

Huh... Magizh asked back not able to comprehend what she said.

(thooka kalam pa Heroine ku... Author)

May I... The air hostess asked.

Mmm... Magizh said. The air hostess helped magizh with the seat belt.

Thank you.... Magizh said in her corse morning voice and as usual a smile was there on her face.

Indrajith who was watching all these got irritated...

Muttazha thalaila katti vachutanga...... He clenched his fist.

Eppovum en Nithya mugam pathu yezhumbuven.... inaiku indha anadha naai moojila muzhikanum nu en vidhi..... He mumbled and slapped his forehead in frustration.

(romba pesadha Indrajith oru naazh feel pannuva... Author)

Magizh looked at him and smiled but he ignored her.

Magizh smile dropped seeing this reaction of him.

Their flight landed and they all came out after finishing the airport procedures. Magizh was with Vaanathi all the time it didn't bother Indrajith in anyway.

Krishna received a call. So he went little away to talk. When he heard the news from the other side he felt relaxed, he went back to his family.

Magizh.... Mumbai la nadandhadu ellam marandutu Happy ah iru... He can do nothing here purida...... Vaanathi asked Magizh.

Sari ma puridu..... Magizh replied.

Krishna reached his family.

Vaanathi periyappa is fine now... He said.

Romba nimmadhiya iruku. Vera enna sonnaga... Vaanathi asked.

Age aagudula adhunala thaa nu solirukanga..discharge panni veetuku kootitu porangalam. So straight ah veetuke vara sonna.... Krishna said.

They hired a cab and went to the family home in chennai Which is situated in the outer area of chennai.

Maa naa vazhanda oor... Magizh said happily.

Vaanathi ruffled her hair gently. Indrajith occupied the front seat near the driver he was hearing everything she says silently...

They reached the home which is quite big. They all got down.