Chapter 52

Indhrajith's Pov

I reached mumbai.... I decided to go to my apartment.... I need some time alone.

I don't know whether it's a good idea or not but I decided to go there.

I reached my apartment in my car and went in... It is clean because I come here often and keep this place clean.

I went to my room. I put my bags aside and sat on the bed. The tears I controlled started shedding quickly..

I covered my face and cried. I screamed loudly to vent out the heaviness in my heart but I couldn't.

I looked at Nithya's photo infront of me....

Nee ennoda bad luck naala thaan sethuta nu solranga naa unmaila bad luck ah Nithya..... Nee irundurunda indha vaarthai solirupangala.....

Ennala mudila.... I lied on the bed and covered my face with another pillow...

I stayed in the position for long, still I couldn't come out of the pain I went through.

Naa avanga paiyan function paathuta avanga paiyan life nalla irukadu nu thaan enaku vela solli vezhiya anupunadu laa... Avlo periya bad luck ah naa.....

Hours passed thinking about the same thing repeatedly.

I need someone to comfort me now.... I pulled out my phone from my pocked and called Riyaz...

He didn't pick up. I tried calling another friend of mine. He too didn't pick up my call none did.

I feel suffocating here... I grabbed my car Keys and left the apartment. I got in my car and started it. I don't know where I'm going but I'm going a long way......

Time skip

I'm driving aimlessly for hours.... I refilled the diesel and driving continuously. I called my friends coz I badly need some comfort but none picked up my call nor bothered to text me.

I parked my car at the side of the bed and leaned my head on the steering.

The people who I thought as my family didn't thought of me as the same. A bitter smile left my lips.

Dhartiriyam..... This word... It hurt me bad.... I wiped my eyes and drove back to my apartment.

When I reached my apartment. I lied on the bed and held my head with both hands....

I stretched my hands... A cloth caught in my hands.... I took it and looked at it... It's Magizhini's shawl... I inhaled it and cried hugging it.

Only she can comfort me..... I grabbed my car keys again and went back to my home.

I parked the car and the house was dark coz it's late in the night.... I used the spare key and went inside. I went to her room.... She wasn't there. Then I went to mine...

I slowly opened the door and entered the room...

She didn't even realize my presence in that room. She was staring at the photos of Nithya.... Tears were leaving her eyes....

I closed the door with a thud to bring her back to reality. She saw me and started getting restless.

She averted her gaze somewhere else.

I sat on the bed near her legs. She slowly got out the bed and started to walk away from me.

Neeyum enna vitu dhooram poriya di...... I looked at her but she was back facing me so she couldn't see my emotions.

Tears started shedding from my eyes. I held her hand and she turned and looked at me but I didn't face her.

I tucked on her hand and slowly pulled her towards me. When she stood infront of I wrapped my hands around her belly and cried burying my face in her bump.