Chapter 41

Magizhini's Pov

Next Morning

I woke up feeling a gentle caress on my head. I opened my eyes and looked at that person. It was Vaanathi ma. I smiled back, internally I was disappointed because I wished to see Inder but it's ok.. Maybe he will come later.

Magizh... Ippo vayir vali iruka..... She asked. I slowly sat on the bed and said.... Paravala ma.

It's hurting a lot but I don't wanna say and make her sad. She does all the work during my periods. She worries a lot if I get sick. A great life for a person like me. I'm thankful for that...

Sari brush panitu vaa... Tea kondu vanduruken...... She said.

Sari maa.... I replied and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and cleaned myself when I did that the oil on my stomach reminded me of last night.

I couldn't believe this is real and not a dream. The oil on my stomach proved me 100% it's true. He did all this for me..enna pathu ennachu di kekumbodu.... It felt great because now there is someone to ask me like that. When I was in the orphanage none was there to ask me if I'm ok, whether I need something or anything but now I have a family to ask me that and care for me. I feel lucky because there are so many girls like me out there longing for these...

Inder enna Pudikamala ipdi seivanga.... No one will do it.... He has some feelings for me and I felt it..... He wasn't harsh me like he used to be. He is changing, one day he will accept me and lead a good life with me...

Magizh... Enanchu.... I heard Vaanathi's maa..

Huh varen maa..... I said and went out. She was standing there looking at the bowl of sesame oil in her hand.

When she saw, she looked at me confused and said...... Idhu inga epdi vanduchu.

Maa... Adhu... I couldn't reply.

Nallennna thane idhu... Naa edutu varalaye..... Enaku nyabagame illa idha pathi..... She said.

Umm Unga paiyan thaan nethu kondu vandaru..... I confessed.

Magizh.... Nijamava.... She asked with a smile.

I nodded my head...

Enaku teriyum Magizh. One day he will definitely Change... I'm really happy for you.....naa idha undane poi Krishna kitta solren....... She said and left.

I tried to stop her but she wasn't there when I opened my mouth.

I sat on my bed and had the tea Vaanathi kept there. I lied back on the bed due to severe cramps.

After sometime Vaanathi maa came with breakfast.

Magizh sapadu kondu vanduruken.... She sat beside me.

Hiding my pain, I got up from the bed.

I took the plate from her and started eating it.

Maa.... I stopped eating and called her.

Edachum venuma magizh..... She asked.

Illama.... Unga paiyan saptara...... I asked.

She frowned at me.

Ennachu maa.. Yen ipdi paakuringa..... I asked.

Nethe avan 4 days vezhiya poren nu poitan unkitta sollalaya..... She asked.

I shook my head.

Nee rest edukatum nu sollama poirupan..... She said and its logical so I continued eating my food putting my thoughts aside.