Chapter 64

Author's Pov

Magizhini made a decision to Avoid Indrajith for the nth time but she doesn't know whether she can stick to the decision.

Indrajith got out of the room to go to the dining hall for having his breakfast.

Indrajith crossed Magizhini room, it was open and he understood that she has already gone downstairs..

Indrajith was climbing down the stairs but he stopped hearing Chanakya calling him.

Indrajith turned and looked at Chanakya .

Unkitta pesanum, balcony poi pesalama....... Chanakya asked.

Ok.... Indrajith said and went with him to the common balcony..

It was 8.am in the morning. Indrajith and Chanakya stood in the balcony silently.

It was Chanakya who broke the silence.

Nethu night Magizh pesunadu ketiya?? ....... Chanakya asked looking at Indrajith.

Indrajith nodded his head.

Unna love panrazham adan kalyanam paniruka......... Chanakya said  with his eyes still on Indrajith.

Indrajith nodded his head in response.

Enaku purila Indrajith, Avazha evlo  love pannen enda oru expectations um illama ana avazhuku enna pudikala.... Ok fine...... Ana nee yaarunu kooda teriyama un Behavior un character mattum kadhaya ketutu unmela epdi love vanduchu.... Idhula nee avazha hurt paniruka still she loves you.... I don't understand this girl's psychology....... Chanakya said.

Indrajith didn't reply because he doesn't know how to reply to this.

Chanakya took a deep breath and said......... Inaiku Chennai kezhamburen.

Indrajith looked at him with his eyes wide. His eyes were expressing pain , pain of loosing Magizh and fear of Chanakya taking Magizh with him.

Chanakya scoffed seeing Indrajith's reaction and said........ Magizhini yah kootitu pogala. Don't worry.

A small smile appeared on Indrajith's lips.

Sirikada Indrajith kovama varudu..... Ava unna pudikala nu solirunda kooda epdiyachum kootitu poirupen ana unna pudikum, love panren nu solra.... Ava sonna andha varthaikaha avazha vitutu poren.... If I ever know she is hurt because of you. I won't care about anything else and take her with me......... Chanakya said looking at Indrajith.

Adan kootitu pogala soliten la aprom enna pesu....... Chanakya said.

Thanks........ Indrajith said.

Eduku avazha vitutu poraduka...... Chanakya asked.

Ama...... Indrajith said.

Ava happiness kaaha vitu poren not because of you...... Chanakya said and turned to leave.

Chanakya turned back once again facing Indrajith and said...... Take care of her Indrajith. She is a gem..... You are lucky to have her love.

Nalla pathupen Chanakya..... Indrajith said.

With a heavy heart Chanakya left to his room.

A bright smile appeared on Indrajith's face.... Magizhini enna vitu poga mata....naa avazha paathupen. First avazha save pannanum.

He pulled out his phone and called the hospital again to confirm about the gynecologist's arrival.

Time skip

Chanakya was standing in the hall with his luggage.

Innum 2 days irundhutu po Chanu...... Magizh was weeping.