Chapter 13

Author's Pov

Indrajith mailed his appa about his arrival and he enquired about the hospital his amma is admitted in.

He received a reply from his appa about the hospital details...

Soon after his flight landed he completed the airport procedures and hired a cab available there and rushed to the hospital his amma got admitted in.

After paying then cab fare. When he tried to enter the hospital with his suitcase the guards stopped him and asked "what's inside the suitcase"

He held his patience and explained about his mother being admitted in this hospital. After hearing it, the guards allowed him in.

He rushed inside and called his appa. 

Phone conversation

Indrajith : appa enga irukinga naa reception la wait panitu iruken.

Krishna : 5 minutes wait pannu naa konjam vezhiya vanden.

Indrajith : amma va thaniya vitutu enga pa pona.

Krishna : kooda magizh iruka da. Eduku tension aagura varen phone ah vaii.

Phone conversation ended

Indrajith didn't like this nonchalant Behavior of his appa. He expected him to be with his amma while she is in such condition. But his appa left her with some unknown girl and has gone out.

He didn't like to wait further. So he went to the reception and asked about Vaanathi by saying her details. But the receptionist looked at him confused after checking the details he said in the computer.

Sir there is no... Before she couldn't complete. Krishna arrived there.

Indrajith sorry for making you wait... Polama.... Krishna asked placing his hand on indhrajith's shoulder.

Thank you my dad is here. I'll go with him....Indrajith said to the receptionist and went with his father.

Veetuku poi bags la vachutu vandurukalame.... Krishna asked.

Are you even serious appa. Amma ku cardiac arrest nu bayandu poi vanduruken veetuku poi cool ah bags vachutu vanduruka vendiyadu thane nu kekuringa...... Indrajith asked.

Krishna remembered the lie they told him and managed that situation.

Sorry Indrajith unaku siramam nu thaan apdi sonnen..... Krishna said.

Amma epdi irukanga ippo.... Indrajith asked.

Idhan room da.... Krishna said showing the patient's room.

Ingaye ICU la thane critical patients vaipanga..... Indrajith asked.

Uzhzha poi paaru...... Krishna said.

Indrajith opened the door and went it.

There he saw his amma munching the apple pieces and chatting with magizh.

They turned to the door when they heard someone opening it.

Indrajith.... Vaanathi came to him and hugged her son.

Epdi da iruka....Vaanathi asked with her teary eyes. Indrajith couldn't comprehend anything for a minute. Little by little he understood something.

Amma enna idhellam...appo ungazhuku cardiac arrest illaya.. Indrajith asked.

Vaanathi looked at Krishna. Krishna went and stood beside his wife in a supporting manner.

Amma I need an explanation. What the hell is going on here.... Ungazhuku cardiac arrest nu sonnaga ana neenga enna patha udane odi varinga enna koothu idellam..... Indrajith raised his voice this time.