Chapter 62

Indrajith's Pov

I quickly dressed up in a polo t-shirt and pants and went to Magizhini's room before Chanakya interrupt me from seeing her.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to come out.

Naa ready Chanu.... Magizhini opened the door with a smile. But that smile vanished when she saw me...

The smile on my face faded seeing her reaction.

I composed myself and entered the room. She stepped backwards and gulped.

I was breaking little by little seeing her reaction. I gulped down my pain and looked at her.

Magizhini..... I tried to say something.

Chanu thaan ve-zhiya koop-tan... En-na thap-pa nenaikadinga...... Magizhini stammered.

Sathiyama Naa thappa nenaikala di........ Enna nambu... Enna pathu ipdi react pannada di romba kasthama iruku ...... I said in a broken tone.

Magizh..... Chanakya voiced entering her room.

Chanu.... Magizhini went to him.

A bitter smile formed on my lips seeing that.

Are you OK Magizhini..... Chanakya asked eyeing me.

Mmm... Magizhini responded.

Appo Polama magizh..... Chanakya asked.

Magizh looked at me... I know the question behind that look.

Poitu vaa..... I said and quitted the idea of going with them.

She is scared of me... She is going numb in my presence....

I closed my eyes and remembered the Magizhini who was in love with me.

She gets nervous and smiles in shyness whenever I touch her but today in my presence she is loosing her smile.

I'm sorry di.... Unkitta epdi pesuradu terila.. You are avoiding my presence.... Chanakya unna pathukura vidham enaku bayama iruku.... What if he takes you from me....

I sat on her bed and looked around. Her smell is in her room. She smells soft and pure like a baby....

I lied on her bed and took her pillow in my hand. I hugged it and lied there.

I don't want to loose you.... But I fear that he will take you from me.... I cannot visualize how my life would be without..

Indrajith.... I got up and turned to the door.

Chanakya was standing there.

Kezhambala Chanakya ....... I asked him.

Vaanathi aunty kitta neeyum kooda varen nu sonniya.... Chanakya asked.

Naa varala neenga poitu vanga.... I said.

You must come Indrajith..... Chanakya said nearing me.

He stood right infront of me and said.... You should come Indrajith... Oppo thaan magizh enkooda evlo happy ah irukanu nee paaka mudiyum.

I smiled said dejectedly... Varala Chanakya Magizhini would not be comfortable near me.

Nee vara..... Chanakya dragged me to the hall.

My eyes landed on Magizhini. Our eyes met for a second, she averted her gaze immediately. I smile dejectedly.

He took me straight to Magizhini and asked..... Magizhini, Indrajith namma kooda Vanda unaku uncomfortable ah irukuma.