Chapter 44

Magizhini's Pov

En baby illiya....illa idhu en baby..
Magizhini oda baby.....

Enna third rate orphan nu solraru enna mathiri baby irukave koodathunu solraru naa enna avlo cheap ah.... Enkooda irukum bodu, nee illama thoonga mudila nu sollumbodu naa third rate nu thonalaya...

Yen enaku ipdi laa nadakudu.... I sat on his bed and cried.

I felt little dizzy from starvation. I held my flat stomach securely... I wiped my tears and took the water bottle on the nightstand. I drank some water. I wiped my face with my shawl. I kept the bottle back on the night stand. My eyes landed on the photo of Nithya akka.

I immediately put my hands on my stomach and said.... Nee Magizhini baby sariya..ama nee en baby.....

Magizh..... I heard Vaanathi maa voice outside the room. I slowly got out the room.

Sapdalaya nee... Inaiku college la faint aagita nu Swetha call panna.... Vaanathi said cupping my right cheek with her left palm.

Ava thaan ma unga paiyana hospital vara vacha.... Ippo naa ok.... I said.

Onnum problem illiye.. Venum naa Suganya oda hospital povoma.... Vaanathi maa asked.

Venam maa..pasikudu sapadu iruka.... I asked.

Ellam ready ah iruku.. Nee first freshup aagitu vaa sapdalam....she said and accompanied me to my room.

I took a dress and went to the bathroom to freshup.

Magizh naa vezhiya thaan iruken edachum thala suthuchuna sollu.... Vaanathi maa said and waited outside the bathroom.

I was feeble to think about anything. So I quickly refreshed and changed my dress.

When I exited the bathroom Vaanathi maa was sitting on the small couch in my room.

Sapda Polama Magizh..... She asked.

Mmmm.... I responded and went along with her.

She served me food. When the hot rice was served on my plate I got an urge to puke. I cupped my mouth immediately.

Ennachu magizh vomit vara Mathiri iruka.... She asked. I nodded my head.

Food oda smell othukala nu nenaikuren.... She said.

Iru konjama sapdu Magizh.... She said. I nod my head and had the lunch little by little.

I washed my hand after having my lunch.

Magizh saptu udane thoongadha vomit varum.....she said.

Sari ma... I replied her and went to the hall to recline there for sometime.

I looked up the stairs, the wall has the family photos there. My eyes landed on his photo.

I gulped down the pain that I'm undergoing.

He loves Nithya akka but he doesn't have to say it ever time and hurt me like this.

A drop if tear left my eyes involuntarily.

Magizh yen azhura.... I heard Vaanathi maa's voice. I didn't notice her coming.

Onula ma... I said and wiped my tears.

She sat beside me and held my hand...

Magizh... Edukum nee ini kavala pada koodathu... Now you have a baby for you. Your baby... If you cry, the baby will also feel bad so be happy... We all are here for you.... She said.

I nod my head.

Magizh oru nimisham.... She said. I looked at her.

Indha baby vandathu unaku kastham illaye.....she asked reluctantly.