Chapter 55

Indrajith's Pov

I was in a deep sleep but it got disturbed by the whimpers of someone. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Magizh. It was Magizh who is crying cupping her mouth.

I immediately got up seeing her crying. She was startled by my action.

Ennachu Di..... I asked her. She shook her head in pain.

I took a close look at her. She was holding her back and lower abdomen.

She didn't even look at me even at that moment.

Valikuda Magizhini .... I asked her.

She lowered her head and nodded.

Hospital polama...... I asked holding her left arm.

Venam sari aagirum.... Eppovum vara pain thaan .......she said and more tears left her eyes.

Eppovum vara pain ah..... I asked her because I have never seen her in pain or did I fail to notice it.

Ama.... Don't worry unga baby safe ah vachupen..... She said and a loud gasp left her mouth in pain.

Iru naa water tharen.... I said and poured a glass of water for her.

Thanni Kudi Magizhini..... I said. She struggled to get the glass from me.

Iru naane feed panren.... I said and fed her water little by little.

She wiped her mouth and started massage her bump. She was biting her lips to control her whimpers.

I'm seeing her in pain for the first time. Her tears were falling uncontrollably. Her one hand was on her lower abdomen pressing it to relieve pain.

Baby please hurt pannada... Romba Valikudu...... I heard her saying in a low tone since it's a silent night I was able to hear it well.

My eyes welled up in tears. Seeing her rubbing her bump. I sat beside her and held her hand.

Naa massage panren..... I said.

Seekram romba valikudu..... She said and gasped loudly in pain.

I started massaging her bump, back and legs to relieve her from pain.

Ippo konjam ok.... Andha tablet box eduthu kudunga please...... She requested. I handed it to her.

She took a tablet and swallowed it along with some water.

Eppovum ipdi vailikum nee yen enkitta oru vaati kooda sollala..... I asked her to know the reason.

Attention seek panna seiyuriya nu kepinga eduku.... En vali ennoda pogatum...... She said.

Her words pricked my heart. It was my actions and words that stopped herself from revealing her feelings and pain to me.

She slowly lied on the bed.

Ippo ok vaa Magizhini ...... I asked her but I was feeling guilty to the maximum.

Hmmm.... She responded caressing her bump.

I turned off the lights and lied beside her.

Magizhini.... I called her.

Hmmm... She responded.

Enna paaren Please...... I pleaded to her to look at me.

She slowly turned towards me.

Even after undergoing severe pain she still didn't say any harsh words like me.

I slowly and gently pulled her towards me and made her lie on my chest.

Thoongu..... I pecked her cheeks and caressed her pain.