Chapter 37

Magizhini's Pov

I'm cooking breakfast for us but my mind is thinking about him...

It's Nithya akka all the time. Even when he is with me in that condition how can he talk about someone else....

Did he ever think about my mindset that moment??..

Ahh.... I got out of my reverie when I touched the boiling pot unconsciously....

I immediately opened the tap and showed the burned part of my hand in water...

I turned off the stove and went to my room. I applied Aloe Vera gel in that spot. Then I returned to the kitchen and made tea for him...

I woke up early today because I have college today ... To be honest, I barely slept last time.

I poured the tea in a cup and went to his room. As usual, I knocked on the door and opened it.

He was standing infront of the big photo of Nithya akka, resting his forehead on it and his fingers were tracing the photo. Something pricked my heart that moment.

When he noticed me, he yelled at me..

Heii yaara ketu uzhzha vanda.....

Knock panitu thaan vanden.... I said.

Nee knock pannalum naa badil sollama nee vara koodathunu unaku teriyadu...... He yelled.

Kaalailaye mood ah spoil panitu saniyan.... First Vezhiya podi...... He roared.

With teary eyes I placed the tea on the table and went out.

I wiped the tears... Magizh inaiku first day college please azhada...

I took a deep breath and controlled my tears.

Ok poi kuzhichitu college kezhambalam...... I decided and went to my room. This morning I just washed my body before entering the kitchen.

When I stood under the shower, the fingers touched the marks on my bre*st....

Night mattum thaan theva paduvena... Kalaika oru naazh kooda enkitta nalla pesunadu illa...

Magizhini.... Stop thinking about all this... It will ruin your mood.... Inaiku indha semester la first day college pora, so please sogama irukada......... I advised to me.

I stood infront of the bathroom mirror in towel. I could clearly see the marks he left on my body....

I don't know whether he left the marks out of love or lust... But I'm trying to see love in his eyes for me but I couldn't...

I exited the bathroom and chose a high neck top to wear. I wore my clothes and dried my hair.

I simply took two strands of my hair behind my ears and clipped it together. I used my eyeliner to put a black dot bindi with it and I set it with the talcum powder.

I wore my shawl and went to the hall with my college bag.

When I reached there, he was there in the hall reading newspaper.

College ponum la.... He asked with his eyes still on the paper.

Mmmm...... I responded.

Sapadu eduthu vai..... He said.

Ok..... I replied and went to the dining hall. He sat on the chair and I served him breakfast.

He looked at me weirdly and said..... Shawl vachu neck nalla cover paniko bite marks teriyudu...

My hands immediately touched my neck. I went near washbasin and looked at the mirror attached on the wall.

I moved the neck of the top and looked at the marks....