Chapter 40

Magizhini's Pov

I woke up by the severe stomach pain. I felt my panties wet.... Periods...

I groaned and tried to get up but I couldn't.. A pair of hands were wrapped around my body. It's Inder's hands. I removed it without disturbing his sleep and went to the bathroom...

I confirmed it... I got my periods. I exited the bathroom and took dark colour clothes to wear..... I bleed a lot than usual girls and dark colour clothes are the one I prefer wearing during these five days.

I walked out of the room without disturbing him. I took slow steps to the kitchen. Vaanathi ma was already there.

I went to her and put my hands around her shoulder and side hugged her.

Good morning Magizh...... She wished me.

Good morning ma.... I said and tried to smile.

She noticed the changes on my face and asked...... Periods ah maa.

Ama maa.... I replied.

Appo romba strain panikadha.... Naane ellam velayum senjukuren..... She said concernedly.

Sari maa... I agreed knowing my condition.

Magizh inaiku college poriya.... She asked.

Ama maa inaiku poitu nalaiku venum na leave podanum...... I said.

She prepared breakfast while I helped her by chopping the vegetables sitting on the chair in the dining table.

Magizhini tea venum...... I heard him calling me from the hall. I got up from the chair immediately which caused me pain in my abdomen.

Varen.... I voiced and went to prepare tea for him..

Naa potu tharatuma.... Vaanathi maa asked looking at my condition.

Illama naane tea poduren.... I said and prepared the tea by myself and took it to him. He eyed me to place it on the table.

I kept it there and went back to the kitchen. He had his tea and went to his room. Krishna mama came to the kitchen dressed to go to his office.

Enna Krishna early ah kezhambitingala..... Vaanathi ma asked.

Ama Vaanathi, ..breakfast ready ah?? ..... He asked.

Ama ready paniten .. Magizh ku lunch pack panitu iruken..... 2 minutes la breakfast eduthutu varen..... Vaanathi maa said.

Why Indrajith is not behaving with me like this? Instead of love and care he is blaming, humiliating and hurting me....

Magizh don't think of that.... Just smile and forget it.... This periods hormones of mine is making me think like this.

Magizh.... Krishna mama called me.

Yenna mama..... I asked.

Breakfast saptutu seekram vaa..... Naane drop panren..... He said.

Neegazha..... I asked in a low tone.

Ama....yen enkooda varamatiya Magizh...... He asked caressing my head lovingly.

Apdi illa mama.... Avar thittuvaro nu bayama iruku...... I confessed.

I'll take care of it... Avan varaduku munnadi namma poidalam... Vaanathi will handle him....... Krishna mama said.

Ummm... Ok.... I agreed because I can't travel in bus with this painful periods.

Vaanathi handle paniruva thane un paiyana...... Mama mocked her.

Enna korthu vidanum nu mudivu panniyachula aprom yenna kezhvi.... She asked. I laughed hearing it. They are cute and lovely.