Chapter 58

Author's Pov

Cha- Chanu...... Magizh said in a feeble tone.

Chanakya's eyes widened in shock to see her here.

Magizh..... Chanakya muttered her name.

As if she was waiting for this. She paced towards him fastly and hugged him tightly. Chanu hugged her back and shedded tears along with her.

She cried loudly hugging him shedding all her pain through tears.

Indrajith, Vaanathi and Krishna were shocked to see this. They were confused. They couldn't understand what's going on here.

Indrajith's  eyes welled up her seeing Magizh hugging someone else.

Yaaru ivan. Yen Magizh ivana hug panitu iruka..... A question popped in Indrajith's mind.

Yenna nga idhu?? .... Vaanathi asked looking at them hugging.

Irunga naa..... Vaanathi stepped forward to seperate them but Krishna stopped her.

Magizh ennachu da. Inga enna panra nee....... Chanu asked trying to console the crying Magizh.

Yen enna vitu pona Chanu, yen enna anaiku paaka varala........ Yen chanu..... She asked looking at him with teary face.

Sorry maa sorry maa... Ennachu nu sollu..... Chanu asked.

Chanakya....... Krishna said placing his hand on Chanakya's shoulder.

Uncle, Magizh inga enna panra....... Chanakya asked.

Before he could receive the answer for the question. He found Magizh loosing her consciousness.

Indrajith saw this and moved towards her to hold her but Chanakya held her securely in his arms before Indrajith could near her.

Magizh ennachu maa.... Vaanathi and everyone surrounded her.

Konjam space kudunga... Let her breathe..... Chanakya yelled shocking everyone.

Aunty. Avazha utkara vaika help panunga...... Chanakya said.

Vaanathi helped to make Magizh sit on the chair.

Magizh was loosing her conciseness slowly.

Aunty thanni sprinkle pannunga face la...... Chanakya said..

Vaanathi sprinkled water on Magizh's face.

Magizh slowly opened her eyes.

Magizh maa thanni kudi..... Chanakya said and fed her water little by little.

Indrajith stood beside watching all this with hurtful eyes.

Indrajith was broken that moment...

Chanakya didn't even let Indrajith hold Magizh.

Ava en wife. I shouldn't stay away from her like this at this moment ..... Indrajith thought and immediately moved beside Magizh but Magizh was holding Chanakya's hand and crying.

Chanu chanu.... She was muttering his name and crying continuously.

Thanni kudi Magizh First uh.... Chanakya said and fed her water.

Chanakya made everyone a spectator and took total care of Magizh.

He kneeled down infront of her.

Inga enna panra Magizh ...... Chanakya asked.

Magizh placed her hand on her bump feeling a slight discomfort, that's the moment Chanakya's eyes landed on her bump.

He looked at Magizh shocked and asked...... Kalyanam aagirucha?? , eppo..