Chapter 30

Magizhini's Pov

I watched him leaving the home in his car. I stood there till his car faded away from my vision.

I turned and made my way back. At the entrance of the door I saw Krishna mama standing there.

When I went past him he said.......rendu naazh avan illama Happy ah iru ma..

I looked at him confused.....

He looked at me and said.... Unna inga thitta aazh illa nimmadiya iru Magizh...

Sari mama... Mama Vaanathi ma enga ... I asked

Ava paiyana nenachu feel panna poita.... Naa ennanu paathutu varen... Nee konjam rest edu Magizh. You look very tired.... He said and left.

I took a deep breath and went to my room. I lied on the bed. Tears fell out of my eyes....

I know he loves Nithya akka but she is not alive now but I'm alive and I'm longing for his love but he is literally killing me with his words and behavior everyday....

Am I nothing to him......

I stayed like that thinking about the things that happened in my life in the recent days and about my unpredictable future.

I got out of the bed when l heard a knock on the door.

I opened it. I saw Vaanathi ma there.

Vandu sapdu Magizh.... She said and took me with her.

Maa... I called her. Her face was red and swollen from crying.

She looked at me. I asked her.... Are you ok..

With a smile she replied.... I'm ok.

We had our breakfast silently and I also noticed that Vaanathi maa didn't eat well..

After breakfast Krishna mama went to his office.

Magizh naa konjam thaniya irukanum nu thonudu so naa en room ku poren.... She said and went to her room.

That day went completely gloomy for all of us. Vaanathi ma didn't eat well and same goes for me and Krishna mama.

Krishna mama was going to his room to sleep.

Mama avar call panara... I asked stopping him

Illa Magizh.... Good night nimmadiya thoongu.... He said and patted on my head. He went to his room and I went to mine.

I lied on the bed but I couldn't sleep. After sleeping in his embrace these days I couldn't sleep without him.

Enna mathiri Inder kum thonuma... I asked myself.

I tried to sleep but couldn't... So I decided to go to his room. I opened the door and went inside.

I turned on the lights..... My eyes first landed on the picture of Nithya akka then on the picture Inder and Nithya akka took as a couple.

I went near that. I gently ran my fingers on his photo..... The smile is genuine and it's from the depth of his heart. He was happy with her.....

My eyes watered even without any reason. I looked around. I saw an album on the couch. I took it and started flipping the pages. It is full of pictures of Inder and Nithya akka, some were of Nithya akka alone and some were of Inder. I pulled out a picture from the album. He is smiling in that picture. I went to my room with the photo and placing the album in the same place. Since there are some blank pages on the album, I don't think he will find out about the photo missing. I opened my wardrobe and took out the album Vaanathi maa made for me with the pictures of us. I pull out a picture of me. I grabbed my stationery pouch and took out the cello tape. I placed the photo together and sticked it with the cello tape.