Chapter 12

Indhrajith's Pov

It's been almost 10 months since I'm here in Australia. My business is doing fine and we have got new customer and investors. My business life, is indeed doing good because that's the thing I spent my time mostly on.

Grabbing my car keys. I went to the parking lot. I hopped in my car and drove to Thyagu mamas' home. It's weekend so I'm heading there to have lunch with them.

When I reached there. I took a deep breathe and instructed myself not to look at the picture.

Thyagu mama veetula Nithya photo ku maalai potu vachurupanga...I still couldn't accept her death aprom epdi andha mathiri ennala photo va paaka mudiyum.

I ringed the door bell. Thyagu mama opened the door with a smile.

Uzhzha vaada... He said. I entered the home and sat on the couch.

Vimala aththa came to the hall wiping her sweat.

Indrajith 2 minutes chicken fry panitu iruken. 2 minutes la sapdalam.... She said.

Paravala aththa porumaiya sapadu pannunga...I said with a smile.

I took the magazine from the teapoy and started going through it.

Vanga vanga sapadu ready.... Vimala aththa called us to have lunch.

We went to the dining hall and sat on the chair.

She served us food and had her food along with us.

Aprom Indrajith... India eppo pora.... Thyagu mama asked.

Adha pathi yosikala.... I replied.

Mmm sari aprom marriage pathi.... I didn't let him talk further.

Illa mama naa kalyanam pannika maten. Enaku Nithya thavira vera yaarum venam.... I said.

She is no more Indrajith, try to accept it... Unaku lover, mama ponnu avlothaan, ana engazhuku ponnu da. Nangazhe accept panitu move on agitom still you are in worrying about it for years...... He said.

Avazha vera yaralum replace panna mudiyum nu thonala.... I said.

If someone could. Will you marry her..... He asked. Vimala aththa was also looking at me for my response.

I won't.... I replied looking at the plate...

Yen da.... He asked.

It will be like I'm betraying Nithya mama.... I said.

You need a therapy Indrajith.... You are spoiling your own life... You are hurting yourself and doing the same with others.... Try to live your life and forget the past... A beautiful life is waiting for you da.... He said and left.

Ennaga sapdama poringa.... Vimala aththa went behind him.

I sat there alone...

How can someone replace your place Nithya.... I don't think anyone can.... I thought silently.

I washed my hand and informed them that I'm leaving and went to my apartment.

I changed my clothes into a comfortable one and started scrolling through gallery. I opened the picture amma send me last week when they went to thiruppathi.

I opened the pictures.... Amma and appa looked happy... I swiped to the next picture. My smile dropped seeing the picture, it was a picture of that girl in halfsaree.... I swiped to the next picture... It was a picture of my amma, appa and that girl. They were looking happy...

Why the hell they are taking her with them everywhere. Am I their child or she... I swiped back to the picture of her.

She is wearing a wine colour halfsaree. I zoomed the picture, she had thirnir and kumkumam on her forehead. The clocked ticked, I looked at the time when I saw the clock my eyes landed on the picture of Nithya. What I was doing all these time... I deleted all the pictures amma send me from my mobile..