Chapter 53

Author's Pov

Indrajith was looking at Magizh the whole night. He got to see her pain, got to hear her agonies and lot more. Her legs were swollen badly, she was rubbing her bump often as it caused her pain.

It really affected him . Staying awake the whole night made his eyes burn and eventually he dozed off around 5 am...

Even though he slept for sometime it wasn't a good sleep. His subconscious mind was awake and processing some thoughts in his mind.

Some scenes flashed in his mind and got up drenched in sweat and panting..

He looked beside him but magizh was not there. He immediately got out of the bed, went to the balcony and looked at the garden. As he guessed Magizh was there in the garden. Taking a deep breath, he went to fresh up.

He brushed his teeth and washed his face. He rushed to the garden. There he saw Magizh talking to Bruno and Bruno was listening to her patiently.

Bruno baby move panra Bruno..... Magizh was talking to bruno as he is a human. Indrajith watched this and smiled.

Bruno kept his paw on magizh's bump and felt the baby's kick. Bruno looked at Magizh surprised.

Kick pannazha.... Magizh asked him. Bruno barked in response. Magizh caressed bruno's head.

Thanks bruno.... Eduku nu paakuriya.... Enna hurt pannada Sila per la neeyum onnu...... Magizh said, her eyes welled up.

Indrajith's body stiffened hearing it.

Naa konjam naazh la illama poiruven Bruno... Enna miss pannuviya.... Enna miss Panna yaarume illa, naa oru anadhai...... Magizh said with her teary eyes but her lips were holding a forced smile like usual. Bruno as if he understood what she said he started rubbing his face on her left arm.

Indrajith turned rock hearing it. His eyes were on her but she didn't notice his presence and continued spending time with bruno.

Enna miss pannuven nu solriya... Naanum miss Pannuven unna.... Enna oru naazh kooda nee hurt pannadu illa adhuku thanks Bruno... Naa irukura varaikum I'll spend my time with you OK....... She said with a bright smile.

Ana ore oru kastham thaan bruno... En life la naa aasai patta happiness kedaikamale poga poren... Atleast this baby should get everything she wants... Take care of her Bruno..... Magizh said.

Indrajith couldn't stand there anymore. He started feeling suffocating and guilty... He went inside the home and sat on the couch...

Her words were ringing in his ears. He rushed to his room and grabbed his bike keys and went to his bike . When he started his bike, it caught Magizh's attention.

Their eyes met. Both eyes were holding different emotions. One was holding sadness and pain while the other was holding guilt and remorse.

It was magizh who averted her gaze first. Indrajith with a painful heart left his home.

Magizh looked at his back and smiled bitterly.

Nethu pesunadhuku thittala adhu varaikum OK..... Magizh thought.

Once the expectations she has on him is no more there. She just wants to live her days peacefully with good memories.

Indrajith was riding in his bike aimlessly. He wants to be somewhere peaceful. He wants to think and clear his mind.

He rode the bike to a unfamous beach. He parked his bike and went there. He looked at the waves... He slowly sat on the beach and started thinking about everything happened in his life especially about Magizh.