Chapter 69

Author's Pov

Indrajith saw Riyaz and Tasneem coming opposite to them.

Riyaz noticed them too..... He waved at them.

Magizhini, Riyaz vandurukan vaa avan kitta polam..... Indrajith said and held Magizhini's hand.

She removed he hand from him and said..... Illa naa varala neenga poitu vanga.

Yen Magizhini..... He asked.

Riyaz anna ku enna pudikadu.... Tasneem akka vera pregnant ah irukangala naa avanga pakathula irunda kooda Riyaz anna ku pudikadu bad omen nu solluvaru..... Edachum anaiku party la vachu pesana mathiri pesita romba kasthama irukum....... Naa oru orama irundukuren neenga poi pesitu vanga........ Magizhini said.

But before they could take a decision Riyaz and Tasneem reached them.

Magizhini turned to leave but Indrajith held her hand and said.... Naa iruken di unaku... I'll never let anyone hurt you.

Her eyes welled up hearing that but she lowered her head and hid it.

Indrajith epdi iruka...... Riyaz asked.

Magizhini hid behind Indrajith in the fear of getting hurt by anyone.

The grip on Magizhini's hand told her she is in safe hands and he will protect her but the acerbic past didn't let her stay strong.

Magizhini...... Riyaz called her. Her body trembled hearing him calling her.

Magizhini, naa iruken..... Indrajith whispered in her ears.

She looked at Indrajith. He blinked his eyes. She shifted her gaze to Riyaz.

Epdi maa iruka..... Riyaz asked.

Nalla iruken....... She replied and didn't ask anything further in fear.

Magizhini... Epdi iruka..... Tasneem neared her and opened her arms to hug her.

Magizhini moved away from Tasneem and looked at Riyaz with fearful eyes.

Riyaz looked at her confused and something hit his mind. Riyaz immediately looked at Indrajith.

A painful smile formed on his lips.

Ennachu Magizhini..... Tasneem asked unable to understand Magizhini's behavior.

Riyaz came forward and stood beside Tasneem..... Magizh's grip on Indhrajith's hand tightened.

Sorry maa........ Riyaz said.

Magizhini lifted her head slowly and looked at Riyaz.

Naa pesunadu ellathukum sorry maa...... He said.

Magizhini stood there silently not knowing how to react because the words he shed wasn't something we can pass easily.

Magizhini.... Riyaz pesunadu romba thappu thaan Sorry maa..... Ama evlo month aagudu....... Tasneem asked touching Magizh's bump.

Magizhini looked at Riyaz as Tasneem neared her.

Riyaz smiled and mouthed holding his ears.... Sorry.

Magizhini smiled and accepted the apology. This is Magizhini, she doesn't know to hate anyone, doesn't know to hurt anyone. She is gentle like a baby.

8th month aagudu akka..... Magizhini said.

Ama semma shopping ah.... Tasneem asked showing the bags.

Avanga thaan kootitu vandanga..... Magizhini said.