Chapter 27

Magizhini's 's Pov

I'm in his room right now. He is hugging me to sleep. He is sleeping soundly but I lost my sleep completely.

Wiping the uncontrollable tears falling from my eyes and wetting the pillow.

I recalled his words he told me when he dragged me to his room.

The first thing he said was... This room belongs to him and his Nithya... Then what about me...

En life en ellathulayum urimai irukura ore ponnu en nithya mattum thaan..... You will never be a part of my life nor my room... En bed la space kooda eduku kudukuren nu unaku teriyum...... *looking at magizh in a caustic way*

I felt awful that moment..... No wife expects to hear this from her husband. But in my case I'm just someone forced on him. He said it clearly he doesn't love me.

Enna pudikadha... Appo eduku ipdi enna katti pudichitu thoonganum... Appo enna unamaila nerunguna pleasure and lust kaha mattum thana.... Appo naa ivaruku important illaya..... I tilted my neck a little and looked at him peaceful face....

My eyes landed on the picture of Nithya akka and Inder.... I don't know how many lucky wife in the world would get a chance to see their husband's picture with his love in their room after marriage...

Just a day passed with him but already I feel weak and tired of this...

He didn't bother about my feelings my words and anything. He simply dragged me to the bed and hugged me to sleep....

I felt happy yesterday when he hugged me to sleep yesterday but today everything changed.......

Why this is happening to me? .... I could just ask this but I couldn't find a response for that...

I stayed awake all night with my tears flowing out of my eyes looking around the room staying in his bone crushing hug...... The whole room made me feel suffocated.....

It makes me feel that I'm living someone else's life.... My mind wandered around the same questions again and again....

My brain and eyes everything got tired of it.

When the sun starts to show my eyes closed inviting a little sleep...

In my sleep. I sensed someone nuzzling their nose in my neck. I groaned when that touch disturbed me.

I was half awake but couldn't open my eyes. They were burning like hell.

Good morning Nithya..... That person whispered in my ears and kissed me on my neck.

I rolled out of the bed when I heard that word.

He got up from the bed and looked at me...

My eyes teared. Did he imagine Nithya akka while hugging me...

Yeii saniyane... Unna naa endrika neram indha room la iruka koodathunu sonnen la. Aprom eduku di un moonja kondu katuna..... He yelled.

I don't know what to respond to this.

Saniyane.... Kalailaye azhudu vadiyade.... En Nithya mugathula thaan ivlo naazh endrichen chee inaiku un moonjila... Che vezhiya podi....... He said running his fingers through his hair.

Illa.... I tried to respond.

Vezhiya po di naaye ... He roared .

I ran out of the room as I couldn't handle his words further..

I locked myself in the door and cried...... Enna saniyan nu solraru kadavule.... Naa enna senjen eduku enaku ipdi laam nadakudu...

I sat there and cried for sometime....