Chapter 20

Author's Pov

They are reached the Mall which has boutique with humongous collection of traditional South Indian outfit .

Magizh got out of the car and looked at the mall with her jaw dropped.

Idhu pudu edamala iruku but semmaya iruka.... Magizh thought.

Indrajith noticed this and smiled to himself...

Ellathayum pathu vaaya pozhakura stupid ....he thought.

Magizh vaa polam... Vaanathi took her along with her.

Indrajith first ponnuku saree edukalam.... Vaanathi said.

Avazha vara sollalaye ma... He asked.

Koopten da ava kalyanathuku romba naazh illa romba alanja tan aagiruven. So neegazhe select panunga nu solita...... Vaanathi said.

Magizh pouted hearing that... Tan aagiruvangalam...

Saree first pakalam.... Vaanathi took her to the saree section. Vaanathi is a frequent customer to this shop and it is one of their business partner's wife's boutique.

Show us some traditional Muhurtham sarees.... Vaanathi said.

Indrajith stood on the right side of Vaanathi while magizh stood of the other side.

The salesgirl showed her the sarees and it all looked so beautiful. Magizh's eyes sparkled seeing the beautiful sarees.

This didn't go unnoticed by Indrajith. Magizh's eyes sparkled because every saree looks beautiful but it appeared in a negative sense in Indrajith's eyes.

See the greediness in her eyes... I wonder why amma isn't noticing it.... Indrajith thought and rubbed her forehead with his thumb and index finger.

The ladies got busy finding the perfect saree. While Indrajith sat there and started scrolling through his business works.

A saree caught magizh's eyes. She excused herself from Vaanathi and went to see the saree.

Her fingers traced the saree..

Do you like this ma'am.... A salesgirl asked.

Can you show me more like this.... Magizh asked thinking it's not a big deal to look at it.

Anyway I'm not gonna buy it. So paakuradhu thappu illa... Magizh started seeing the saree.

Magizh liked a saree very much..

Do you want to see a trial.... That salesgirl asked.

No I'm fine... Magizh politely denied. Indrajith was watching all these through the corner of his eyes.

Just summa vachu paaru magizh.... Vaanathi said.

Illama venam... Magizh refused.

Can you drape it on her... Vaanathi asked. Magizh constantly refused but atlast the salesgirl draped it on magizh.

Magizh stood infront of the mirror and looked at herself. A smile formed on magizh's lips seeing her reflection.

Indrajith was also stunned seeing her look. He wanted to see Nithya in saree always but she doesn't like it. So he never forced her but seeing magizh in saree reminds him of his wish.

His eyes were on her. He stood up and looked at her. Their eyes met. Magizh got lost in his eyes which capture her every second.

She raised her eyebrows looking at him. He blinked his eyes with a smile . He turned his back to her immediately when he realized what he did.