Chapter 23

INDRAJITH'S POV

My right arm ached a lot from the injury. My eyes burned from the whole sleepless night. But I made a plan how to vend out my pain and anger. When I reached the home. The watchman opened the gate when he saw my car.

I entered the home after parking my car in the parking lot. I saw my appa sitting in the hall and reading a magazine. He looked at me and stood up to ask me something but I ignored him and went to my room.

I went to my room still in the same pattu veshti and shirt which now looks completely dirty from blood stains, mud, etc...

The smiling photo of my Nithya invited me. I smiled a little seeing that. Whenever I see my Nithya's picture I feel happy sometimes weak sometimes lonely but now I started feeling guilty for marrying an another girl. Even though I didn't like it still I tied the nuptial thread so I'm involved in it too... That hurts.

Taking a deep breath. I grabbed my towel and entered the shower. While entering the bathroom I saw my suitcase which I took to the resort placed at the corner of my room.

First I should restrict everyone from entering my private space including my amma.

After taking a shower. I got dressed in my lounge wears and went to have my breakfast.

I didn't utter a word till then. I went to the dining hall and sat there to have my breakfast. I saw my appa there. Seems like he was also waiting to have breakfast.

Vaanathi Indrajith vandutan.... Appa said. Amma came to the dining hall. The first thing she noticed was my injured hand which I treated a few minutes back.

Ennada aachu kaila... She asked.

Kezhvi kekama sapadu vainga.... I said nonchalantly.

Ennada amma kitta ipdi pesura... Appa asked.

Naa nethula irundu sapdala. Ippo sapdanuma illa kezhambi potuma.... I asked raising my eyebrows.

Summa irunga naa sapadu eduthutu varen.... Amma said.

When she tried to serve I blocked her by showing my palm and started serving myself.

I was having my breakfast.

Vaanathi Maa yen ivlo Neram enna thoonga vitinga... I heard her voice. I gritted my teeth for a second hearing her words and continued eating.

nalla thoonguriya iru di unaku iruku.... I said to myself silently.

She looked at me and said... Aiyoo kaayam..

She was taking steps towards me. My look on her didn't change, it was blank.

Magizh vaa... Amma didn't let her near me and dragged Magizhini with her to the kitchen.

Protect panringala.... I thought and smiled bitterly . After a moment amma came there but she stayed in the kitchen.

After having my breakfast. I said..... Night thoongala so don't disturb me..

I went to my room and took two sleeping pills and went to bed.

As usual I felt something missing.... I know what is that but this time I don't want to get myself addict to it. So I took two more pill, it's harmful still I did it and went to bed...

Soon I fell into deep slumber.

MAGIZHINI'S POV

Last night

Vaanathi maa was lying beside me but I couldn't sleep. I slowly got out of the bed and went to the balcony. I sat on the small one seater there.

I touched the nuptial thread dangling on my neck. It reminded me of the fierce look he passed when he tied this around my neck.