Chapter 60

Author's Pov

Magizh was in deep slumber and wanted to turn to the other side badly.

She tried to move but couldn't. She felt someone holding her tightly that even in her sleepiness she felt it.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the person.

Inder...... Her mouth uttered the word silently.

Illa, Nithya's Indrajith....... She corrected herself. She felt a lump in her throat thinking about that. She put her thoughts aside and watched his face closely. His face was holding such an expression like he is in deep thoughts.

She gently glide her thumb on his eyebrows which relaxed him. He hugged her tightly in sleep and continued sleeping.

Her eyes landed on the photo of Nithya on the night stand and that didn't let her lie beside him anymore. She slowly got out of the bed without disturbing him and left the room once after taking a look at him.

She went to her room. She entered the bathroom and did her morning routine.

While brushing she thought....... Enaku mattum appa Amma irundurunda nalla irundurukum laa.... Eduku theva illama yosikura Magizh.... Irukura naazh happy iru.... Or try to pretend you are happy.

Ellarum lucky illa Nithya akka mathiri...... She thought and a drop of tear slide down her cheek.

She finished her work and exited the bathroom. She wiped her face in the towel and neared the study table.....

Here eyes landed on the monthly calendar there. She took it in her hand.

(it wasn't month of May - author)

She started counting the days of her due date....

1,2,3,.......45....... Forty-five days..... En life span la irukura balance days........ She gulped down her tears.

She put the calendar back on the study table, she opened her wardrobe and took out the photo she hid there under her clothes. It's the same photo which she made by sticking her photo and Indrajith she went near her bed and sat on her bed.

Her fingers traced the photo..... Her heart felt heavy seeing that but couldn't do anything but shed tears.

Azha koodathunu nenaikuren ana mudila..... Inga irukadha magizh thaniya irunda azhuga varudu..... She muttered and shedded silent tears.

She put the photo back in the wardrobe and wiped her tears and went to the garden.

Bruno was waiting for her there. With a smile she went to him.

She sat on the garden bench and threw the ball she had in her hand. Bruno went to find it and return with the ball in his mouth.

Magizh....... She turned to the source of sound.