Chapter 34

Magizhini's Pov

I lowered my eyes and looked at Inder who was sleeping on me burying his face in my neck. Tears were flowing unstoppably from my eyes.

His words, the way he is thinking about me, everything made my night sleepless.

I couldn't even move him from me....he said he doesn't love me then how can be like this with me....

It killed me when he said.... He loves Nithya after being with me.

What am I to him then....I'm with him, I gave myself to him and endured all the pain because I love him but he is approaching me for his pleasure. Is that what he think about me, Someone who gives him pleasure then what about my emotions what about love... Does it even have some value...

My thoughts broke when he lift my hand and placed it on his head.

Thala khothi vidudi.... He uttered in between his sleep.

I cried even more when I heard it but I didn't stop myself from running my hands through his hair. I looked at the clock it ticked at 3. 50 am....

He snuggled more into me and fell into deep slumber....... My eyes started burning from crying. The lower area of my eyes would be definitely swollen by now. My head started aching, my body and eyes begged me to take rest...

And I don't know when I started sleeping but I did.....

I opened my eyes feeling the weight on my body getting heavier...

Good morning Nithya....... I woke with tears slipping out of my eyes.

He is hugging me from behind and resting his jaw on my shoulder. I turned my neck and looked at him.

He is still in deep sleep. I slid out of his  hold. I looked at his sleeping form with pain in my eyes.

I felt completely weak from everything. I grabbed my clothes from the floor and put it in the laundry basket.

I grabbed some clothes to wear from the wardrobe. My eyes were blurry from tears. I locked the bathroom door and stood under the shower and cried...

Naa enaku ipdi laa nadakudu..... Love unmayave en mela illaya..... Aprom enkooda close ah irundadhu, avar life pathi share pannadu ellam summa va........

If he loves Nithya akka then how can he be like this with me.

The bite marks on my body burned when the water hit my body..... I took a quick shower and wrapped towel around me.

I stood infront of the mirror and looked at my face, swollen red eyes, red nose from crying told me that everything that happened last night was true and it wasn't a dream.

Magizh nethu he was drunk la adhunala apdi pesirukalam la so don't take it seriously. He loves you and he is your's don't worry... Magizh........ I consoled myself.

I changed my clothes and went out. When I came out he was awake and was putting on his pants.

He completely ignored me..... I made my way towards him.

Enna unmaiyave love pannalaya..... I asked not able to control myself.

He looked at and puffed out the air through his mouth.

Unna naa love pannanuma...ok love panna unaku enna thagudi iruku...... He asked.

Naa un-ga wi-wife...... I stammered.

Wife.... He laughed loudly and said.

Wife illa nee oru anadhai.... Oor per teriyadu teruvula pora naai laa naa love pannuvena......... En Nithya pathi unaku teriyuma...... She is the one for me and how can I think about a stray dog like you in her place......... He yelled.