Chapter 43

Magizhini's Pov

I couldn't sleep well due to starvation. I got out of the bed early and went to my room before he wakes up.

I quickly refreshed and went to the kitchen. I quickly grabbed a banana and had it.

I felt little ok after having it. Why I'm eating a lot these day, this confuses me..

Vaanathi maa came to the kitchen while I was preparing tea. . I handed her a cup of tea and took mine in my hand. We had our tea peacefully and started making breakfast...

When the mustard crackled in the oil. I felt a pile arising in my throat.

Maa Ippo varen.... I said and went to the washbasin and washed my face.

I sat on the chair as I was feeling dizzy.

Magizh... Enanchu.... Vaanathi maa asked.

Onula maa.... I said and went to the kitchen and helped her do the rest of the work.

Thankgod I didn't feel nauseated after that.

I served Inder his tea...after finishing cooking with Vaanathi maa. I went to get ready for college. I wore a top and felt like it has gone little tight near the chest area.

I decided to wear an another top and went down. Inder came to have dinner and I served him as usual. When I had my dinner, my stupid mind reminded his words from last night.

So I limited my food even though I was hungry...... My rest of the day went like usual.....

Evening

I reached home from college. I was feeling damn tired. I don't have strength to do anything. After drinking the tea Vaanathi maa gave me I went to sleep.

I woke up around 5.30pm and felt little OK after the nap. I went to the hall after refreshing. I saw Vaanathi maa there, She was busy reading a magazine.

Maa.... I called her.

Magizh vandutiya.... Indrajith clothes la wash pannanum eduthutu variya.... She asked. After marriage Inder didn't allow anyone else to enter his room expect me.

Sari ma.... I said and went to his room. He is not home yet. So I went inside his room without fear.

I grabbed the laundry and turned to leave. My eyes caught his shirt on the couch which stopped me. I grabbed his shirt, it was a black one.... He looked like an Adonis in that....

I got an urge to take a sniff of it. Weird feeling still I felt like doing it.

I closed my eyes and took the shirt close to my nose and inhaled it deeply. I opened my eyes slowly, my eyes landed on the smiling photo of Inder and Nithya akka. It pricks my heart everytime I see it.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the clothes for washing and left the room.

After that Vaanathi maa and I prepared dinner...

Night

Inder went to his room after having dinner. I had my dinner but restricted myself from having too much. His words still rings in my ears.

I went to his room with a glass of water for him. When I opened the door he was not there. I went to the balcony as I know he will be there.

I was right he was there on the swing with his airpods on. He must be hearing Nithya akka's old voice notes. I wonder why he loves her so much and not me. She is not here now but I'm here for him and I'm longing for his love and care. But he doesn't even pay attention to my love and care for him.