Chapter 68

Indrajith's Pov

I woke up earlier than Magizh. To keep her fit and healthy, I have to be healthy and fit too....

Magizhini was in deep sleep when I woke up. She was holding my vest tightly while sleeping. A smile formed on my lips seeing her cute antics.

Naa venam nu solitu balli mathiri otitu iruku paaru.... I thought and smiled.

I placed a kiss on her forehead. A smile formed on her lips like a baby.

I started watching her sleeping.... Her bump is so big but she is looking very small to me now.

Certain bitter moments of the past popped in my mind where I hurt her physically and mentally.

I was disgusted by my own behavior... Why did I behave that way. I was never like that. I respect women but with Magizhini I lost my own self.

I gently took her hand in mine and kissed it gently.

Sorry di...... I have hurt you a lot.... I'm sorry for everything........ I gently placed one more kiss at the back of her palm.

Hmm.... She groaned in sleep and turned to the other side.

A smile formed on my lips.... I don't know why I missed all these beautiful moments. I don't know....

I decided to refresh before she wakes up. I got out of the bed and entered the bathroom to refresh.

I came out wiping my face after I did my morning routine.

She was still in sleep. I looked at the time. It's her time to wake up.

I neared her and sat beside her.

There was no trace of her waking up now.

I recalled last night...

En mela nambika illanu solitu ava feelings ah enkitta thaan express panra... inimel avazha hurt pannama pathukanum..... I smiled at that thought.

I remembered the way she confessed her love for me to Chanakya.....

First time ava feelings enkitta sollumbodu romba kevalama pesiten... I hurt her every time she expressed her feelings. Aprom ava feelings enkitta sollave illa....... I want her to express her true feelings to me..... I have to gain her trust for that...... And I will wait for the day she express her love to me.......

Love you di azhumoonji...... I pulled her nose.

Hmm... She swatted my hand and opened her eyes.

Good morning..... I said with a bright smile. She was looking at me blankly.

My smile faded little by little. I took a deep breath and asked...... Endrika help pannava.

Mmmm..... She responded. I helped her up. She was blankly staring at something else.

Ennadan namma evlo sonnalum avazhuku nambikai varave illila...... A bitter smile formed on my lips.

I turned to leave but she held my hand and stopped me.

I turned to her.

Pakathula oru 5 minutes utkara mudiyuma....... She asked.

I sat beside her leaving some space between as she doesn't like my proximity.

Pakathula vanga. Enna mathiri utkarunga..... She said softly.

I sat beside her closely just like her resting my back against the headboard with my legs straight.

She looked at me and rested her head on my shoulder.

Ennachu di... Are you OK....... I asked her immediately seeing her antics.