Chapter 25

Author's Pov

Magizhini and Indrajith were sleeping hugging each other. Magizhini was lying on his chest and he had his hands wrapped around her.

Both were in deep slumber, they didn't even realize they are hugging eachother to sleep.

A slight ray of sunlight peeked into the room landing it's rays directly on the face of Indrajith. By that time, his sleeping pills effect were also gone.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked around... He lifted his right arm to rub his eyes but he couldn't, because someone was sleeping on it. That's Magizhini.

He even forgot to say good morning to his Nithya's photo that day.

His eyes widen in shock and anger when he saw Magizh sleeping peacefully on his chest. He got furious and pushed Magizh forcibly from the bed. As she was sleeping in the edge of the bed, her back landed on the floor badly causing her excruciating pain in her back.

Ahhh ammma.... Magizh's day started with tears.

She didn't even open her eyes but she was pushed roughly out of the bed. Indrajith who was watching all this got scared when her cries increased.

Hey ennachu.... He went to her, she was clenching her back and crying badly.

Endri di.. Ennachu.... He asked like a concerned person but he did that because he doesn't want to appear as a bad one infront of his family.

Ammmaaaa valikudu... Magizh cried her breathing became irregular.

He lifted her in his arms and made her lie on the bed. He grabbed the water bottle and made her sit and fed her water little by little...

She cried even after drinking water...

Romba valikudu.... She cried holding her back.

Iru.... He said and started rubbing her back from the shoulder till the lower back. The material of the dress didn't help so he put his hand inside her top and rubbed her back to soothe her pain down. She didn't realize it as she was in pain and he didn't realize as he was busy alleviating her pain.

It hit them hard when her inner strap got opened accidentally...

Their eyes went wide.

Aiyoo.... Magizh mumbled. He didn't realize what he was doing till then. But that moment his hand felt the softness of her skin. He couldn't control himself... He gently made a stroke of her back with the back of his hand. Magizh held his t-shirt tightly by the different feeling she is experiencing for the first time.

He buried his face in her neck.. The warmth of her body and the scent it holds made him feel differently.

Magizh closed her eyes tightly and bit her lower lips by the pleasurable situation she is undergoing. She didn't expect him to touch her like this.

He wrapped his hands around her. Her bare skin, it's softness made him go mad. He inhaled her scent deeply making her heart to beat rapidly. He lost his control and was about to place a kiss on her neck...

(Indrajith mamu time aachu endri aththa thitta poranga...).. His Alarm ringed.

Both Moved away from each other. Magizh whimpered in pain a little. But Indrajith was not himself. He was shocked and disturbed. He took his phone and turned off the continuous ringing of his alarm. His Nithya's voice made him feel shameful for doing such things with Magizhini. He didn't stand there, he went inside the bathroom..

He splashed water on his face...

How cheap you are Indrajith.. He slapped himself multiple times.

He couldn't believe he was about to kiss her, he doesn't know why he did that and lost his control near her. He doesn't want to accept he is finding his solace in her...