Chapter 11

Magizhini's Pov

Few months later

It's been 4 months since I joined the college. I have to say, it is going good expect my personal English teacher Ms. Swetha badgering me to speak fluently in English.

I started conversing in English. Yeah there is some flaws, sometimes I forget the word to be used still I have improved a lot. Nowadays I'm not pestering Swetha to translate the things to me. without her help and guidance I wouldn't have been able to speak well without fear... But I get confused when I hear something which we don't use in a common day

I was reliving the past few months of my life. A sudden entry of a person turned my life upside down but in a positive way.

Ahhh.... I got out of my reverie when I felt sharp cramps.

Pochu ini 5 days naragam thaan.... I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and used an extra large pad coz it the only thing which my cope up with my flow. I feel like I want to skip college today but I can't stay at home and make Vaanathi ma worry about me.

I still remember, it was my first periods after I come to Vaanathi ma's home.. Usually I have this painful periods that makes me spend that days in pain. I just lie on the bed all day. The flow is also heavy that makes my legs numb and it starts trembling in weakness. Vaanathi ma doesn't know about this condition of me. She got scared and asked me to visit a doctor with her. But I don't want to trouble them so much. I know she is spending a lot of money on me so I don't want to put more burden on her. From them I tried to drag myself to the college even though I struggle in pain.

Taking the enough number of pads in my bag. I slowly got down the stairs. That sharp pain in my lower abdomen is something I can't bear with it.

Magizh... Vaa time aachu paaru college.... Vaanathi ma said With a smile.

Putting a smile on my face I sat on the chair and had my breakfast. I didn't have much coz I loose my appetite during this time.

Magizh ennachu ozhunga ve sapdala.... She asked.

Periods ma... I said.

Hey mudila na rest edu magizh... She said.

Illama I'm ok... I lied and waited for Swetha to pick me up to the college.

She didn't make me to wait for a long time. Her car reached the gate and honked.

Maa Swetha vanduta naa kezhamburen.... I said and slowly walked to the gate.

I opened the car and got it.

Ennadi moonju oru mathiri pogudu.... She asked.

Periods di... I said.

Romba pain irukuda.... She asked.

Mmmm mudila... I said and rested my head on the headrest and closed my eyes.

I pressed my palm on my lower abdomen to alleviate the pain...

The car stopped... I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Swetha.

College vanduruchu di.... She said.

I nod my head and got down.

Swetha walked slowly to match my pace.

Bag kudu naa vachuruken... She said.

Paravala di... I said.

Iva sonna keka mata... She said and snatched my bag from me. I smiled and walked to the class.