Chapter 32

Indhrajith's Pov

I couldn't believe that I'm sleeping holding this orphan tightly.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't... My sleeping pills, her shawl, they didn't help me. I wanted her warmth. I had a great control of my feelings and emotions but after I started hugging her to sleep. My body, my mind everything longed for her warmth.

After I successfully failed to control the urge to hug her to sleep. I went to room without getting caught by my parents.

I slowly opened her room door and went inside. She is sleeping curling herself into a ball. I closed the door and went to her. I wanted to back away from my sudden plan but I couldn't.

She covered herself completely with the quilt and she was sleeping soundly. She really looked like an innocent baby now but I couldn't agree with it. I gently touched her forehead and she is burning with fever even now. I didn't bother about it and got into the quilt with her. I pulled her in my embrace earning a mmm from her. I hugged her, she rested her head on my chest and continued sleeping. I lowered my face and buried in her neck and closed my eyes. I was welcomed by a good and peaceful sleep.

When I woke up she was sleeping soundly.... I looked at her face blankly for a few seconds and I left the room....

I locked my room and stood infront of the photo of Nithya..... I stared at it for sometime.

I closed my eyes and recalled the way she used to call me maamu...

No one can replace you even that orphan.......

I left to the office even without having breakfast. I kept myself busy. If I'm free from work, my devil mind will make use of it.

My phone pinged.... I took it and had a look at the notification. It notified about my appointment with my Psychiatrist. After Nithya left me, I completely lost my mind and I really needed a support to overcome that and this is the one I chose.

I completed my work early and headed for my psychiatric consultation....

I waited for my turn and when I called in, I went in.

Hello Indrajith...... Chandru the psychiatrist wished me.

Hi Chandru.. How are you .... I asked him. We have become good friends in these days.

I have to ask you this question.... And yeah I'm good and how are you, how's everything going.... He asked.

Mmm going good.... I responded...

Ok are you following my Instructions.... Are you seeing any changes?... He asked.

Yes I'm following your instructions.... I lied glibly.

And about the improvement.... I'm sleeping well without sleeping pills..... I said. When I said that her face flashed in my mind.

That's a very great improvement..... Look Indrajith... Sleep has the power to cure many stress issues, mental issues and you are sleeping well these days seems like your condition improving a lot....... He said.

I guess so..... I replied.

After a normal checkup. I completed my session.

And remember this Indrajith..... Love is a powerful weapon, it has the power to create as well as destroy oneself... It is in our hand to choose the right now...... He concluded.

Ok Chandru, then I'll take my leave.... I said and came out of his cabin. I paid the bill and made my way to the office.

I remembered Chandru's Instruction.... He asked me to keep myself away from the things that remind me of Nithya....but how can I do that..... How can I forget her... It's impossible for me to do that...