Chapter 67

Author's Pov

Magizh and Indrajith are at the hospital waiting for their turn to meet the doctor.

Magizhini was  making silent prayers... She wanted to enjoy every bit of her life. She always wanted to be there to shower her baby with love which she didn't get in her childhood.

Indrajith was praying to God to save Magizhini, not only because he wants to live with her but for the fact she deserves it.

Magizhini noticed Indrajith and the way he is fidgeting with his fingers.

She averted her gaze back to the doctor's cabin.

Mrs. Magizhini...... The nurse called her. Indrajith immediately held Magizhini hand in nervous and fear.

She felt his sweaty palm.

Vaa polam... Indrajith and Magizhini neared the cabin.

She stopped him. He looked at her.

Yenna??...... Indrajith asked.

Enaku edachum aagirum nu unmaila bayama iruka...... She questioned.

Ennadi ipdi kekura....... He asked.

Badil sollunga....... She asked again.

Romba bayama iruku....... He said, his eyes welled up a bit .

Don't worry.. Enaku enna analum adhu fate nu nenachukonga.. Kavala vendam..... But ippo indha second romba happy ah iruku... Enaku edachum aagirumo nu bayapaduringala.... Sandhoshama iruku.... Enakaha feel panna oru aazh irukunu........... She said and entered the doctor's cabin.

Indrajith was badly hurt hearing this.

Avazhuku eduvum aaga kudathu.... Give her to me.... Inimel avazha batrama pathupen......... He put forth a request to God and entered the doctor's cabin.

Magizhini was sitting infront of the doctor and Indrajith was sitting beside her.

The doctor was going through Magizhini's reports once again and in addition, she was going through the detailed mail sent by that specialist.

Indrajith's heart was beating faster for every seconds passing.

Magizhini has already made up her mind.

Enna nadandalum paravala... If something negative happens adhan fate nu nenachukuren...... But manasula oru orathula vaazhanum nu aasaya iruku......... Magizh thought and looked at Indrajith beside her...

I still doubt whether he really changed but aasaya iruku...... Unmaila ivaru maarita Enna epdi paathuparunu paaka aasaya iruku.... Ana terila naa nenaikuradellam nadakuma nu.......... Magizh thought and took a deep breath to control her emotions.

Doctor.... We can save her right??..... Indrajith asked with hopeful eyes.

Wait a minute...... The doctor said and wrote something on the reports.

She went through the things she wrote one last time and put the reports aside.

Indrajith looked at her Magizh, she had her head hung low.... But Indrajith saw the drop of tear left her eyes silently. It broke his heart.

If anything happens to her, I cannot live, I cannot forgive myself... I want to give her the beautiful and happy life she deserves .... He thought and held Magizh's hand.

Magizhini looked at him.

Naa iruken di..... He whispered. She forced a smile on her face and nodded her head but she couldn't control the tears which threatens to fall from her eyes.