Chapter 63

Author's Pov

Indrajith sat in his room holding Magizh's shawl in his hand.

He took a deep breath and went to take a shower as he badly needs it. He took a long warm shower and got dressed.

He exited the room and walked to the hall.

Indrajith encountered with Chanakya  who was going to his room.

Indrajith was already broken that day so he avoided Chanakya and started walking away but Chanakya interrupted him.

Indrajith looked at him and asked..... Enna Chanakya

Indrajith. Nethu Magizh kitta ennala solla vanda vishayam pesa mudila. Ava kastatha ketutu ennala pesa mudila... ana inaiku lets put a full stop to this.... Inaiku Magizh kitta pesi avazha enkooda varen nu solla vaikuren. You don't deserve her...... Chanakya said sternly.

Indrajith passed a small smile and said....... Ava varen nu sonna Take her with you.... She deserves a beautiful life..... But konjam time kudu I have something to resolve.

Nee ava kooda konjam neram kooda iruka thagudi illadhavan.. Avazha unkitta vita ava happy ah va iruka pora.. She is a gem and you are not the worthy one to have her........... I did a big mistake by leaving her alone and that happened because of my situation but this time I'll not leave her........ Chanakya said sternly.

Indrajith looked at him calmly hiding the havoc going inside him by the thoughts of the losing Magizhini.

Keep your phone with you. Call panren... Avazhe enkooda varen nu solluva ketu happy ah iru........ Chanakya said.

Call la venam Naane vandu paakuren........ Indrajith said with an intension of seeing her emotions when she says *she is ready to leave him*.

If separation from me can give you happiness. I'm ready to give you that..... But I don't know how I'll live without you......... Indrajith thought.

Chanakya went to his room while Indrajith went to the dining hall to have dinner.

Soon everyone joined him to have dinner.

This time he sat on the opposite chair of Magizh by himself leaving the chair beside Magizhini for Chanakya.

Magizh indha chutney konjam potu sapadu....... Chanakya said and served her some chutney which she accepted with a smile.

Inder smiled bitterly and continued eating.

Magizh nethu saptutu terrace la time spend Panna mathiri inaikum time spend pannalama....... Chanakya asked.

Enaku adhu romba relaxing ah irunduchu Chanu. Inaikum polam...... Magizh said with a smile.

They all had dinner and settled in the hall for few minutes.

Magizh nee dress innum change pannala. Nee change panitu vaa aprom polam... Naa Indrajith kitta konjam business related things pesitu varen....... Chanakya said.

Sari chanu..... Magizh said and carefully went to her room to change her dress and refresh.

Sari naanum thoonga poren pa thookam varudu. Good night ....... Krishna said.

Ok uncle, good night..... Chanakya replied.

But Indrajith who was in deep thoughts about what would happen tonight so he didn't pay attention to Krishna.

Even Krishna didn't take it seriously and left to his room and Vaanathi followed him.

Chanakya looked at Indrajith who got up to leave.