Chapter 15

Indhrajith's Pov

I didn't expect this from my parents. Just to bring me to India they have lied to me. Taking a deep breath, I cooled myself down. I was listening to my Amma explanation..... I understood her pain. When she broke down infront of me. I couldn't hold myself back. I hugged her and consoled her.

When she asked me to stay for sometime with her. I couldn't deny....

After comforting her. I went to my room with my bags. My eyes first landed on her pic....

I went near the nightstand and took her photo in my hands. I placed a kiss on it...

I miss you Nithya .... I couldn't control myself from saying that...

I took a quick shower and changed into track pants and a t-shirt...

I thought to rest for sometime. I started feeling thirsty. I looked around looking for the water bottle ..

That's when I realize I just got back to India. How can I expect a water bottle in my roo..

So I went to the kitchen to drink some cold water. I wss nearing the kitchen. I heard roars of laughter... It was amma and that girl.. I stopped on my pace when I heard that bitch making fun of me and my amma was laughing at it.

I fisted my palm.... I don't know why but I hate to hear her voice and I hate the way she looks at me... I hate that girl.....

I went from there furiously. I know if I stay there definitely I'll slap her. So I went to my room and sat on bed... I punched my bed in anger..

My phone started ringing.... It's from Thyagu mama...

Even I wanted to speak to him...

I attended the call....

Phone conversation

Thyagu : Sorry Indrajith poi sonnadhuku.

He apologized before I could ask him anything . Taking a deep breath.

Me: paravala mama.

Thyagu : eppo reach aana...

Me: 10 am irukum...

Thyagu : ok... Vaanathi call panna nee anga tha konjam naazh irupenum sonna. So I'll take of the work here edachum emergency na koopdren..

Me: sari mama.

Thyagu : poi sonnadhuku enna thittuvenu nenachen.

Me: neega en Nithya oda appa mama aprom en amma oda anna epdi naa ungazha thittuven.

(thyagu understood the love Indrajith has on everything related to Nithya. He felt really bad that his daughter couldn't see all these)

Thyagu : sari pa. Take care...

Me : ok mama.

Phone conversation ended

They all know me well.... I could just think that...

I lied on my bed and took some rest... I couldn't sleep but I lied there with my eyes closed....

I was recalling my moment with Nithya... The day I saw her for the first time. A smile crept on my lips. I was drowned in my thoughts.

I got out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door.

I opened the door. Amma was standing there with a smile. That smile can melt anyone.

Sollunga ma.... I said.

Sapadu ready vaa sapdalam.... Amma said.

Ok... I said and went with there. I saw that girl settling the plates on dining table. She noticed our presence and started looking at me. When she saw me glaring at her. She averted her gaze and bowed down her head.